eight

Lilura sat outside the building, the wind was just cold enough to cause them to shiver, pulling their knees to their chest and holding their hot coffee close, letting the steam attack their face

They heard gentle footsteps, looking up to see Near, they tilted their head, scooting over a bit. "I got a blueberry muffin, I wasn't hungry so," They pushed the brown bag away from them, Near sitting, crossing his own legs under him.

"Did you eat at all?" Near asked quietly.

"Yeah," Lilura sipped more coffee, the warm liquid so much better then the cold winds, pulling their crimsion soeeves down over their hands.

"The others say you're violent, but you seem pretty calm,"

"It's just...alot in there, its loud and bright and theres too many people," Near nodded, nibbling the blueberry muffin carefully.

"I agree, thats why I spend time in the back, feel free to join me sometime," Near glanced at Lilura, not being able to tell if the red on their cheeks was a blush or from the cold wind.

Mello came outside, kicking at rocks, stomping down the street, he saw Near and Lilura and rose an eyebrow.

"Ironic, last time Marina went with Near and you were grumpy they were blushing at me, now I'm taking her on a date and you're sitting with Near," Mello hummed, smirking, wanting a reaction from Lilura, wanting them angry.

Lilura blinked, as if they had just realized what had been happening, as Lilura pushed away the others she had pushed away Mello, and Mello had found Marina more fun, Lilura had let an oppeturnity sneak past them.

Mello looked down at Liluras silence. "If you wanted to hang out now, I would forget about Marina," He whispered, waiting.

Near scoffed this time, putting a hand on Liluras knee, "You could've sought her out while they pushed herself away, if you cared to listen you would see that they have been overstimulated inside, Mello, they needed help but you were to stuck in your feelings,"

Lilura forgot what it felt like to have someone stick up for them, and only nodded, "Have fun with Marina,"

And Mello left.

PLUTO SPEAKS
a slight filler chapter, going back to some l/i stuff, just to distract from everybody else
PLUTO SPEAKS

PLUTO SPEAKSa slight filler chapter, going back to some l/i stuff, just to distract from everybody elsePLUTO SPEAKS