I am pregnant?

Caroline Pov:

I was standing in my dorm room looking in my mirror extremely confused to why it seemed like I was gaining weight, she was vampire for gods sake. It was September, and school was starting. The problem is that Bonnie is dead along with Damon, and Elena is in complete denial. I was also trying to find a way to take away the travelers magic spell on Mystic Falls. Sadly Stefan is gone, who is my close friend. I am going to talk to my mother today, wearing a looser white tank, because I look fat.

ON THE BORDER OF MYSTIC FALLS:

Caroline (over the phone): I dropped out of Whitmore. Why would I support their stupid football team?

I walk past the sign into Mystic Falls, where my mom's patrol car is parked.

Elena: It's the opening game of the season, Caroline. Time to come home.
Caroline: I am home! I just signed the lease to my new apartment.
Elena: ... On the border of a town that doesn't want you. That's not home.. That's sad.
Caroline: You don't even like football.
Elena: No, but I like drinking in the parking lot beforehand.

(Tyler comes up behind Elena and starts talking into the phone)

Tyler: Caroline, you're coming.
Caroline: Tyler, don't act like you have any ground to stand on. You skipped an entire year...
Tyler: and you hounded me for an entire year! So here I am.. Now get your ass back here.
Elena: Caroline, I'm picking you up at 6 p.m. sharp tomorrow. Okay? Bring your school spirit. Bye!

Elena hangs up the phone

Caroline sighs heavily: Anyway.. (to her mom) as I was saying, I haven't exactly found a spell that can undo an anti-magic border per se, but this book mentions travelers. Which isn't all that helpful, but at least it puts us a step in the right direction..

Liz: Sweetheart..
Caroline: Yeah?
Liz: You should go with them tomorrow.
Caroline: No, we're going to go see a movie!
Liz: We have spent the entire summer together.
Caroline: Ahhh. You're sick of me..
Liz: Caroline, you just lost one of your best friends. It makes sense that you want to hold on to what's familiar, but Elena lost her too. She clearly misses you.
Liz: No.. Elena has clearly taken up residency on planet denial; where football is more important than her boyfriend being swept away into oblivion. Do you know she has barely cried for him? I mean, she was a full-on wreck over Bonnie for months, but when you mention Damon, it's like nothing ever happened.
Liz: Caroline, Elena has experienced more grief than anyone I've ever met. You should cut her some slack.

Moms phone starts buzzing, interrupting our conversation.

Caroline: What? Did someone trample over Ms. Davis' flowerbed again?
Liz: Two kids were admitted to the hospital with suspicious wounds on their necks...
Caroline: Vampire attacks? How? Vampires can't get into Mystic Falls.
Liz: No, but they can lurk around the borders. I gotta cut lunch short.. That's it. I gotta take care of this.

Mom gets up to leave, forgetting to pack up her basket.

Liz: Listen, consider Elena's offer, okay? Mystic Falls isn't going anywhere.

I suddenly realizes she left the basket

Caroline: Hey. Don't forget your basket.

I reaches over the anti-magic line to hand the basket to her and my skin starts to burn, causing me to drop the basket on the ground. I look at mom sadly.