Epilogue

^^^creds to owner^^^

10 Years later:

"The two teenagers sat on the rooftop and held each other all night. Tears of joy slid down their cheeks as they talked. The end."

"That can't be the end!"

Mr. Agreste cradles his three year old daughter (Emma) in one hand and his youngest, 1 year old Hugo, in the other.

Adrien thinks for a moment. "You're right Emma, that's not the end. That's where it all truly began."

Marinette then walks in, Luis hot on her heals. "Papa, maman helped me with my art project but she doesn't understand my science homework. Can you help me instead?"

Before Adrien can respond, Marinette speaks. "Adrien! The kids need to be in bed. Gabriel and Natalie are stopping by tomorrow morning to go out for breakfast. They need sleep and so do you."

As annoyed as Marinette might have been feeling, she couldn't keep the bright smile from appearing on her face. Watching her husband sit so cozily with her kids would have made teenage Marinette hyperventilate. Even as an adult she still can't believe it.

"I'll put them to bed right now m'lady. And Luis, sit in the kitchen with Plagg, I'll be there soon."

He kisses his wife and his oldest child's cheek before bringing his other sleeping children to their rooms.

Happy tears fill her eyes as she watches them go. They are finally happy. No more stressing out over villain's, no more feeling overwhelmed and alone, no more silently dreaming.

All her teenage dreams came true. Hawkmoth peacefully turned in his miraculous, she and Adrien got married and had 3 perfect children, and she became a famous fashion designer, while he became a physics teacher.

Her life is a Euphoria itself. And she wouldn't change it for the world.