Prologue

Zoe Pov

It was the first day of sophomore year.

I was really excited because i get to see my friends again, of course i saw my best friend Katelyn during the summer. Not anyone else though,My  twin brother Zenix said i might get to meet his friends which i am very happy about he never lets me meet his friends.

I decide to choose something to do with my hair for school, i choose to put my hair up in a cute little messy bun.

"ZOE,COME GET YOUR PANCAKES OR THEY'LL GET COLD!" Zenix shouts up to me from downstairs."OKAY,I'M COMING!" i shout back down. My younger sister would usually be here but her dads just came from New York since our mom and step dad always go there,Our Dad is a lawyer and he has got new girlfriend,so he's always out of town and our Mom works at our local hair dressers.

I go downstairs and get my pancakes they where actually quite good for Zenix.

Zenix gets up to go to school "No, nope ,not happening" i say brightly "what," Zenix asked sloppily "You're walking with me today,i want to meet your friends""no" i look at him with pleading doggy eyes."fine ,why aren't you going with Katelyn?" he asks, we both give eachother the look to say we know shes at the "volleyball stand." we both state at the same time.

{time skipp brought to you by the Gar Gar car}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We hear the doorbell ring and Zenix gets up to answer it then i hear a FUNK

I turn to see ...Dante? I thought he was with Travis "OWW,Gene that was my head"Dante wines "oh well" i hear the guy who i assume was Gene? but wait DANTE.

"DANTE"i scream "ZOE" he screams back,we both run up to each other and hug like we haven't seen each other in about 50 years

Zenix,Gene and this other silver haired girl just looked awkwardly staring.

Then Zenix clears his throat "Well i would assume you two have met," we both nod separating from the hug "we met in freshman year." i state ,but out the cornner of my eye i can see this Gene guy staring at me.

"well anyway ,Zoe this is Gene!" Zenix exclaims while pointing at Gene "and this is Sasha,"he says as he points to the silver haired girl, i remember Zenix saying he liked a girl called Sasha maybe its not her though i waved to both of them but only Sasha waved back,Sasha then nudged Gene.

"Well let's get going, or Katelyn will kill us."i said with a annoyed tone, me and Dante walk out and start walking to School

To the schoooooool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk in the school gates and Dante sees his friend Travis so i go and find Laurence,Teony or Garroth,i walk up the stairs to see a senior bumping into a freshman, like why there's no need.When i get up the stairs is see Garroth and Ivy, eww i literally hate her, i walk up to Garroth; i have an idea "Hey GarGar!"i say excitedly "Oh,Hey Zoooe!" i walk over to him as Ivy looks at me in disgust.

"Hello,Zoe." she states as Fake nice as ever

"hi Ivy."we give each other a death stare then i hear my phone ring, it katelyn; Ivy walks away as i put my phone on speaker ,so me and Garroth can both speak to her.

K=Katelyn G=Garroth Z=Zoe

Z: Hey Katie bear

K: Hey Bestie

G: hi Katelyn

K: ew Garroth

Z: anyway what you need

K : we need more people to help at the stand sooo Zoolo can you come help,PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

Z: umm...

K: PLEASEEEEEEEE

Z: fine 

K: okay bye Zoolo

Z: BAII Katie Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i say bye to Garroth and walk into the school but i bang into something or someone...

{A/n thank you for reading this i have an idea for what i want to do but if you guys have anything please tell me bye now ~ Autumn}