✨𝕆ℂ✨

•Name: Patricia Valeska

•Gender: Female

•Sexuality: Bisexual

•Age: 30

•Job: Scientist and engineer

•Species: Human

•Crush: Dracula.

•Personality: She's sarcastic, cocky, funny and loyal. She's such a tease and is very random and crazy, she is kinda irresponsable when it comes to herself, but not when it comes to the people she cares about. She tends to go to party a lot, seek for lovers or alcohol whenever she wants to forget about her problems since she doesn't like to open up and show her feelings. That's something she has to work on. She is very prideful even though she tries to put effort to show affection to her people (rarely). Sometimes she's self-absorbed and moody since she tends to work for days without rest. She also doesn't like to recive orders except she decides to go with it, she works better alone. She is also flirty and charming but deep down she has some insecurities that doesn't show.

•Family: Her mother was a spanish woman who worked as the secretary of her father, who was a russian man. Her mother was called Alicia Soto and her father Jerome Valeska. He worked as engeer as well. Her mother died from cancer when she was 17.

•Backstory: Patricia's parents knew each other when Jerome, Patricia's father, went to Spain in order to expand his company of military merchandise. There, she met Alicia, who worked as his secretary and helped him to learn Spanish. After years of working together, they ended up together and had a daughter. She was rised there, and knows how to speak english, russian and spanish. She admired her father's job and wanted to be like him and the next person running his business to keep his legacy, so she worked hard to get a degree as a scientific and engeer. She worked on her own ideas though. When her mother died from cancer she dedicated to work on a device that would be able to keep the body alive even though the person were going through cancer or a terminal sickness, in other words, that would keep the sickness from spanding and have it stopped in a part of the body without making any effect, even if it's still in the body (even though she still kept doing merchandise for the business of her dad, their company had the best military weaponry, lots of countries seek their military products because they were the best, making millionaire numbers thanks to her dad and her who was the one who was running the company at the moment). When she was about to end her invent, she was kidnapped by Iran terrorists who wanted to use her to produce weapons for them. Since they gave her material to work, she created a comunicator instead, which used to send her location to find her quick. When they found out about that, they were going to kill her but she tried to scape, so they ended shooting her right in the chest. Luckily her cell friend who was a doctor who the terrorists kidnaped for their benefit, helped her, and again luckily she had the device she worked on. He implanted it on her chest and now, she depends on that device that is stuck on her chest for living. At first it worked, and they survived, the government found them. But as the years passed by, the device was starting to affect her, she needed titanium to keep the device working and it was giving her blood cancer. After a lot of time of trying to find a solution, she was about to give up, but her father worked on a new element that served as a substitute for the titanium and at the same time it didn't affect her health (this element keep working forever, even though there's only one piece of it and it isn't multipliable). She went through quimio to erase the damage of the titaniun and now she is recovering from that.