Forgotten

(I hope to make this one short! Anyways thanks for watching this! Credits to the person who created this picture! Enjoy!!)

(Katsuki's POV)
"Kacchan?"

I crossed my arms and huffed. "So you remember me now?"

"Eh, I just guessed that cause you looked like him.."

"I want you to explain this to me right now." I glared at him. I was livid.

"Wait first of all-" He came up to me and stood in front of me measuring my height. "Your like barely up to my shoulders. Did you shrink or something?"

"You answer my questions first then I'll answer yours. Deal?" He looked down the hall. "Whatever."

The nerve of this kid was pissing me off so much. "First question are you really an Alpha?"

"Do you want me to prove it or something?"

"Well no but I wanna know if it's actually true. Some kids from your class told me that and I didn't totally believe them." I stepped back feeling uncomfortable for some reason.

"It's true. But that makes me wanna ask you a question." He leaned down to my height and smirked. "Are you an Omega?"

My ears flattened onto the back of my head. "I-"

"Yes or no. That's what I'm asking." He said coldly a smile still playing on his face.

"Yes.." I said mumbled. "That explains a lot. But who would've thought the great Katsuki Bakugou would be an Omega, huh?"

I took another step back and bit my lip. "So any other questions for me?" I ignored his question and started walking away.

"Hey Kacchan where are you going? Are we done talking?" I started to run.

I ran and ran till I reached the bathroom. When I got there a went into a stall and sat down on the toilet and cried. I've really gone soft.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading!! I hope you guys are having a good day!!

326 words (told ya it was gonna be short)