Rescued

(Katsuki's POV)
I was on my way back to school. I didn't even want to go back because of what happened, but my mother practically kicked me out. "Hey Kacchan."

I turned to see Deku behind me. "Wanna walk with me?"

I happily answered. "I was hoping you would ask!" I grabbed his hand.

We walked together till we got into the building then we spilt ways. He said he would come eat lunch with me. While I walked down the hallway I felt people looking at me and whispering. I decided to take a back hallway because I didn't want to be stared at. I had no idea where I was going, but I kept walking anyway. "Hey slut!!"

That Uraraka person came up to me. Dumb me! And I thought I could avoid her. "Hey don't run away from me!!"

She cornered me. "Listen you whore!! You need to stay away from my Izuku!! He's mine!! We are dating and he loves me!! Stop getting in the way!!"

I took a deep breath and shouted back at her. "I'm not a slut or a whore!! You can't call me those things just because I'm an Omega, cause you are one too!! Also Izuku told me that you are not his girlfriend and you are annoying!! So leave me alone and leave him alone!! Just fuck off!!"

She stared at me surprised for a while before her face became red with anger and embarrassment. She slapped my face and I stared to float. "You are a little liar!!"

I was soon up high in the air. The bell rang and she ran off leaving me floating in the air. I was gonna be late! I tried to get down but I couldn't. I looked down and realized I was over 100 feet off the ground. I shrieked and stopped moving. All of a sudden I started to fall. She must have disabled her quirk! I screamed when I saw how close I was to the ground. The thought of splatting to the ground like a watermelon scared me.

Just then I felt something wrap around my waist and I stopped falling. I was pulled and soon felt arms wrapped around me holding me up. I look to see Deku. I started to cry and buried my head into his neck. "Shh Shh it's ok."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with Deku. I told him all about what happened. I couldn't tell him in the morning because there was class. "I knew she was a bitch. I'm gonna tell her off."

"Wait De- I mean Izuku thanks for saving me.."

"Anytime Kacchan. I just can't believe she would actually do that."

"It's fine, you saved me. It's all in the past. I do have one question for you though."

"Mmm?"

"Do you even know her? I mean she acts like she knows you, but school just started yesterday."

"We met each other last year." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh." I looked down at my food. I really missed a lot. I knew bullying Deku was a mistake. I wish I could go back in time. At least he forgave me. "Kacchan?"

I looked up at him. "Yeah what's up?"

"Are you gonna eat your food?" I looked back down at my full plate of food then back at him. I shrugged and passed it to him. "I'm not really hungry. I'll eat lunch at home."

I layed my head down on the table closing my eyes and yawning. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep last night."