The Call

Your sitting alone at your house on the sofa flicking through Netfilx, when suddenly your phone bursts into life.

You turn to check your phone to discover that it was an unknown number is ringing you once again...

You pick up.

"Hello?..." You said curiously

"Ah (Y/l/n) I have a mission for you." He said in a stern tone.

"Alright, well what can I do for you?" You asked in a questioning tone.

"I know you don't want to do these kinds of jobs anymore but-"

"Alright who is it!" You sounded as though you were about to burst.

He sighed before saying "His name is Ely Prince, I've sent a file with the information you need, it should be with you soon." He said this sounding like he was trying to hide his sorrow.

"Okay boss, I'll report back ASAP, Good day Sir."

"Good day agent and stay safe."

And with that, he ended the call.

As if by coincidence there was a knock on the door.
You rushed to the door your face plastered  in curiosity.

When you opened the door there was no one there but when you looked down there was a package.
You took it inside and placed it on the cold marble counter while you sat on the black bar stool.

You carefully opened the box to view the contents.
The first thing you saw was a large brown rectangular file.

You carefully took out the file and placed it on the counter, you didn't bother with anything else in the box at the moment all you could think of was that file.

What the hell is this file about?

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.