The mission part 2

Just as you finish reading the file there was an obnoxious beep outside. Slowly, you peeked through the blind spotting a black Jeep waiting outside of your window. When you saw the car you ran to grab the weapons you had left in the box and rushed out of your room down the stairs stopping just before you could reach the door.

"Andrea!!
I'm going out and I'll be back soon.
There's money on the counter if you get hungry!" You shouted to her.

"Ok, I'll see you later.
Love you. Stay safe." She responded.

"Love you too and I will." You shouted back with urgency.

With that, you flung the door open and quickly closed it behind you practically jumping into the car.

The next thing you know you're speeding down the streets on your way to your destination but you can't help but feel your disregarded feelings from earlier trying to resurface. However much you tried to ignore it the feelings just wouldn't fade.

The vehicle came to a sudden stop. Before you could react the door was pulled open by your driver revealing the bling light of the place you were at.
As your vision slowly returned you took in the beauty of the house no mansion you were standing in front of.

The lights were bright but the people were even brighter. All you could hear we're the sound of people laughing and enjoying themselves as the faded scent of alcohol and cigarettes filled the air.

When you approached the doors everything became more prominent. And the view was spectacular.

The room was gigantic, the walls and floors were made of white marble but the center was black where there were people dancing in there long gowns,suits and masks.

In front of the doors was a staircase also, made of marble Which had a red carpet.But the best thing about the room was the chandelier, it looked ethereal In the light as though if you would have touched it the chandelier would shatter. 

As you walked into the main room, people were scattered everywhere. But you could've spotted him from a mile away. There was no doubt about it that that was Ely Prince.