Chapter 14: Something Something...

Moon's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing the ceiling above me. What the heck?

I looked around and tried to remember what was going on. Leo and I were glaring at Casey... we talked for a while about what Casey told him this morning... Leo left to go thank Casey about this morning... and I went to the kitchen for pizza...

Yeah that's about it.

Did I faint again? Geez, this would be the fourth time. Twice this morning in my room after April left, once with Raph, and then just now.

I must be doing something stupid or something.

I stood back up and opened the fridge, pulling out some milk. I poured myself a cup, drank it, and then repeated the action.

Leo and Casey walked into the room slowly, their shoulders down and their faces filled with shame.

Casey nudged Leo and pointed at me, "You should probably tell her." He said quietly.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Because she likes you more!" Casey whisper yelled.

"I'm not deaf." I deadpanned, "Plus, I already know you guys insulted Big foot and made her cry and run away."

Their eyes widened for a second before Casey rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you are a weird stalker from another dimension." He said dully.

"I'm not the only one." I smiled before pouring myself another cup of milk.

"Didn't April, Donnie, and I just get that milk this morning?" Casey asked.

"Yup." I nodded as I downed it.

"You have a milk addiction." Leo smiled with amusement.

"You have a pizza addiction." I said in return.

"Hey, where is Donnie and Mikey?" Raph asked as he walked in.

"Out getting beat up." I told him.

"What!?" Leo asked, standing up too fast and hurting his knee.

My eyes widened for a moment, "Oh, that sounded wrong. They're fine."

"Are they actually fine though? Or are they getting Leoed?" Raph asked menacingly.

I leaned back a tad, "They're fine, Raph. In fact, Big foot is meeting the new love of her life."

Raph's eyes narrowed before he shrugged, "Okay, fine."

"What's happening?" Leo asked.

I hesitated. Well, it's not like they're going to be back before the event is over. Nothing will change.

"They're going to get captured, but Donnie will help Mikey escape. Then they fight the finger, which is a creepy fat dude. He'll explode and then try to blow up Big foot, but then see her makeup and realize she is a girl." I explained.

"And he doesn't hit girls, so he starts crying and feels really bad. Which is okay, because Big foot feels bad for him and picks him up. Then they fall in love and walk away together." I finished.

"If you're messing with me, I will stick my sai so deep in your ear, it'll-" Raph trailed off as I chugged another cup of milk.

"You have issues." He stated.

"I know." I replied.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Donnie and Mikey came running in.

"Guys! Guys! You'll never believe what happened!" Mikey yelled.