the one with the kiss.

it was now monday, which meant it was time for another long week of school.

he was dreading it not just because it was monday, but because he didn't know what it was gonna he like today between him and chan.

he didn't want to lose his friend.

he was silent the whole time he had breakfast downstairs, which worried his mom, but she knew the reason.

she even had a feeling that felix actually might feel the same way about chan, which is why he was silent because he didn't know how to express his feelings.

when felix entered the school, he saw chan at his locker, he hesitated to go over to his locker, but then before he could walk over minho comes over.

"well well well you're alone today ugly? finally" minho pushes him into the lockers.

should I go over there?
would chan want me to talk to him and save him?

the real question though was, why was felix so worried about that?

I'm sure you know the answer.

"come on minho!" jisung walks up behind him, he then glances at felix.

chan also sees felix but then he looks away from him as he still feels embarrassed from friday.

"jisung don't ruin the fun, I'm just giving ugly what he deserves" minho starts laughing, and felix looks down.

"you deserve it more than me" chan says and felix chuckles.

"what did you just say?" he pounds him into the lockers and chan flinches.

"I said you deserve it more than me"

"wow you're actually sticking up for yourself? who knew that new kid would've changed you"

"can we not talk about him?" felix looks down.

"why? did you two have a spat?"

"just... stop..."

"oh!" he looks into his locker and finds the picture of the two of them.

"that's what it is! you do have a crush on him! what he rejected you? well I'm not surprised if congratulate him if he was here" chan looks down and tears were forming in his eyes.

"aww would you look at that he's crying! well stop it" he slaps chan across the face which suddenly made felix perk up.

"come on stop it minho!" jisung tries to pull him away but he doesn't budge.

"you stop trying to ruin the fun!" minho glances at him then looks back at chan.

"so ugly... when are you gonna leave already?" he gives him a glare but chan just keeps the tears in his eyes.

felix looks down and sighs.

what should I do?

I don't know why I'm so hesitant about this...

"yeah I do okay" chan says.

"you what?"

"I do like felix"

"oh wow! the fag finally admits it!" gasps come from the others as he went too far.

"shut up"

"what are you gonna do about it?"

"shut up!"

"aw you think you can be all tough by yourself now? your precious felix won't come to save you this time, he's a wimp just like you"

"he's not a wimp! he stands up for others and he's the kindest person I know, unlike you, he is actually a thousand times better than you'll ever be"

a soft smile formed on felix's face, which of course jisung saw.

"oh please, just go away and leave" minho pushes him into the lockers again.

suddenly his smile went away as he snaps out of it, well, he didn't actually snap out of it.

he has some strange feeling, he didn't know what it was.

he couldn't be falling for chan, could he?

"fuck off!" chan pushes him and minho starts to get angry, everyone else watching impatiently waiting for what's gonna happen next.

suddenly minho punches chan, which that right there was a sign felix needed to go save him no matter what chan thought of him now.

"leave him the fuck alone!" felix kicks him in the leg and puts him into a chokehold.

"you're gonna get out of here, and never bother chan ever again because next time you won't make it out alive" he pushes minho and he walks away.

felix turns around to see chan sitting on the floor leaning against the lockers.

"are you okay?" felix kneels down in front of him, chan just nods.

"thanks..." chan says quietly.

"that stuff you said about me... you mean it?" chan nods again.

felix suddenly brings him closer and hugs him, catching chan off guard, but he wasn't complaining.

when he lets go, they're both staring into each other's eyes, not paying attention to what's going on around them.

then jisung steps in and brings them closer, close enough for their lips to connect.

—————————————————

stan jisung