the one with the awkwardness.

"jisung..." minho looks down.

jisung doesn't speak, he was just shocked to hear that his best friend liked him.

"I... I didn't know you were listening..."

jisung still doesn't say anything, he just walks away, while minho looks at chan and felix.

"it was your plan wasn't it?" they both look at him and they both nod.

"we wanted him to know what was going on" felix says. "and I think he likes you too"

...

at lunch, felix goes over to chan who was sitting in the same spot he always does, and he sits next to him.

chan smiles when he sees him.

"ugh I'm so tired" felix pouts. "school is so boring"

"I know, here" chan puts his head on his shoulder. "get some rest"

felix smiles and gets comfortable as he gets some rest.

"oh gosh, look" they both look over at the front of the canteen, where minho walks in, jisung behind.

jisung separated from him and went to sit somewhere else away from him, while minho had to sit by himself at the usual table he sits at.

"gosh I hate all this awkwardness" felix says and chan nods.

they both look at each other, nod, and then get up to go sit with minho.

"what do you guys want?" minho looks at them.

"we're here to check on you and to get you two talking again" chan says and felix nods.

"you should be talking to jisung then since he won't even go near me" minho says. "he hates me now"

"he doesn't hate you" felix says.

"they're right" jisung's voice appears, they look to see him standing there.

"about what?" minho looks at him.

"I don't hate you, not even the slightest"

"but—"

"I just was shocked that you felt that way, I needed a little time to adjust... I needed time to see if my feelings for you were real" they all look at him.

"you're feelings for me?" jisung nods.

"I like you too" minho stands up and breaks the space between them as their lips connect forming their first kiss.

when they separate, felix and chan clap for them, while the two of them exchange smiles.

——————————————————