Chapter 14

Ravana's POV

We walked through the front door, carefull to not accidentally bump something and make noise. Inside the large concrete building was a mass production of weapons not just nuclear but atomic too. The type that could take out an entire city like New York in thirty seconds. Whoa. I thought, Exactly my thoughts, Yelena thought back, Let's continue. I mentally nodded in response. We walked through the weaving metal platform walkways above the bombs, there was another set of stairs leading down to the basement, I turned off my thermal vision. The basement had large metal cages with people in them.

I searched around for about thirty minutes before I spotted her, the redheaded russian, she was currled in a ball against the back corner of her cell. I ripped the door off her cell, she looked up at the disturbance. When she saw nothing she started to get up. I retracted my helmet so I looked like a floating head as I made a oooooo sound, she kicked me in the gut, in response I doubled over holding my gut. "Way to greet your saviors, Nat." I answered weakly, still on the ground in pain. "Plural?" She asked, confused, "Yeah, Yelena should be right over here." I got up and poked around grabing at nothing but air. Nat stood tall and smoldered the shit out of me. I stopped, "I swear she was just here. Where are you, Yelena." I directed to Yelena, through the built-in earpiece, I heard a laugh which wasn't Yelena's, then some random words, "Orange, Dread, Iconic, Walt, Potato, Suffer, Cold, Point, Lost, Infirmary." There was a pause, my expression turned scared, "What is it?" Nat asked, my eyes bulged as I dropped my hand, "Trigger Words." I whispered, Nat got in a defensive position, I waved her away, "Yelena's, Trigger words." I finished in a whisper, Nat's expression dropped. I heard over the earpiece, "Welcome to HYDRA, and welcome back to The Red Room, White Widow." There was nothing for a minute as if Yelena had froze in place, then Yelena spoke, "It's good to be back." and then nothing but static. I felt my hand cover my mouth as a tear slid down my cheek and muffled sobs choked out through my fingers, "We have to go." I finally spoke to Nat, who replied with, "What! We cant just leave Yel-" I cut her off, "White Widow." I felt a tear run down my cheek again, I repeated it again, this time quieter and looking down at the ground. "HYDRA and Dreykov got to her." I said as another tear rolled down my cheek, letting out a sniffle. Nat stood tall and tried to hide the fact she had tears in her eyes, "Okay. Lets go." She stated as we walked past all the starving HYDRA prisoners.