Chapter 10

The next day would of been normal if not for the fact that Lily was actually talking without hexing to James and she was flirting by with him.

"I hear you agreed to go on a date with my man Prongs! Are you finally going to become Mrs.Potter. " Sirius grinned at Lily who looked at him as if he had grown another head.

"No, I didn't. We just had a good get together yesterday that was quite fun really but I will not be able to go out with James not until his friends get along with my boo and my friends." Lily stated, proudly.

Sirius paled.

Their bullying was standing in the way of Prong's getting his dream girl. He gulped at the thought of being friends with a Slytherin.

James caught her looking at something then followed the stare, eyes fixing on Severus. The boy was sitting by a blond Ravenclaw and a blond Slytherin who was not a Malfoy.

So he did have other friends.

And he did not ask them for help when they were bullying him.

What is Severus Snape really?

"Lily? Do you want to go and sit with Severus?" He asked.

"Of course, I can ask him, Pandora and Xenophilius if they want to come here if that works for everyone else." Lily answered.

So that's their names.

Xenophilius was a weird Ravenclaw from what he heard. Always talking about creatures that do not exist but he does have good points in his theory. With that everyone agrees but Sirius and Lily goes over to bring them.

"Good morning, Mr.Potter." Pandora said as she walked into view.

"Good morning all new people. Mr.Potter, are you aware that there are creatures in your hair." Xenophilius stated when they sat down to chat.

"Please do call me James. I am curious about the creatures in my hair." James responded to Xenophilius.

As Xenophilius chatted with James about the different creatures. Pandora turns to Remus who happens to enjoy meeting new people.

"That's so cool." James exclaimed.

"You know that we knew about you guys bullying him but he told us not to get involved with it incase you and your group start to bully Xenophilius." Pandora hummed unknowingly answering one of James' thoughts.

"I see." Remus stated.

The group went silent until Lily decided to break the silence by joking about James flirting with her.

The joke managed to break the ice and the conversations started again.

It was so nice just to see his friends getting along with each other. Remus was deep in conversation with Severus and Sirius was actually talking to Pandora, a Slytherin. Peter was talking to Lily about cake and as before Lily's sweet tooth has no boundaries. And he was now chatting with Xenophilius about Nargles.

They sounded so cool. He wished he could see them. It turns out that Xenophilius was half Fae so he could see creatures that no one else could see. No wonder why everyone in Ravenclaw thought he was crazy, instead he's bloody brilliant and awesome. Later in their conversation, he found out that Pandora and Xenophilius were together and plan on getting married when they finish Hogwarts. They had everything planned out for their future.

It is admirable.

Xenophilius wants to have a girl and Pandora wants to name the girl Luna and if they end up having a boy they'll name him Solaris.