Chapter XXXIII

Y/n pov

Weeks later..

Astrid made such a strong appearance that I was honestly surprised she hadn't shown up out of the blue again. It had been weeks, but it also worries the hell out of me. Meanwhile, Luna is getting a lot of special treatment from Toothless because she is pregnant. Dragon pregnancy's are different than a human, they last shorter. Any month now she'll have the babies. The days were shorter now at Berk now that the cold season has came. Snow slightly falls more and more every night, we wear warmer clothes now. Other than the weather change, I've become less paranoid of being alone. Astrid had caught me off guard in the past, many times. But I'm not afraid of her, only of what she causes. She has something planned and I know she's waiting for the right moment to strike again. That's why Hiccup is taking no chances, Chef has Vikings guarding Hiccup's hut for us all day and all night. Then they started a new procedure to check who comes into Berk and who leaves. All these new things are for Hiccup and I safety, but I know Astrid told Hans. I know she did. Why wouldn't she after how I talked to her last time I interacted with her?

Hiccup's pov

"- I just cannot get over how amazing she is, the little things she does for me daily. Y/n has been the love of my life the moment I met her. She just has her past issues, and Astrid won't leave me be. I wish Astrid would be mad at me, not her. It is my fault kind of, I began this whole thing by pissing her off. The pain she is inflicting on others should be on me." I sigh.
"Wow, dude I thought we were just going out for a ride- what's all this talk about love?" Tuffnut chuckles.
I chuckled,
"Sorry, I just needed to get it all out." I say guiding Toothless in the sky.
"Oh don't say sorry, I was joking. But I didn't know you and Y/n were that serious." He says.
"Well I love her, she's perfect. I think one day she'll leave me when she realizes she's too good for me." I joke.
"Ehh that's always a possibility." Tuffnut jokes too.
We laughed,
"Well she won't leave." He smiles.
I started tapping my fingers on my harness,
"How do you know?" I ask.
"First of all stop tapping ur fingers on ur harness- it's annoying Toothless and I. Secondly, she is in love with you too- I can tell." Tuffnut says.
"I know, she really does love me huh?" I sigh happily, thinking about her.
"Of course, I wish I knew the both of you when we were all kids." He chuckles.
"Well, you met me after she left." I shrug.
"True, but quick question-"
I looked at him waiting for him to ask,
"Have you ever, you know- got down to business?" Tuffnut asks.
"Oh- no not yet." I say awkwardly.
"Why not?" He asks.
One because I'm not sure if she'd comfortable doing anything with me because of her past at Pameaburg, two because I'm still a- you know.

I rubbed my neck,
"Well I'm still kind of-" I get cut off.
"Hiccup Haddock- you are not still a virgin." He gasps.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Your a virgin!?" Tuffnut yells.
"Say it louder why don't ya." I yell.
"Oh it's not like anyone could hear me from up here-" He laughs.
There was a moment of silence,
"Yes I'm a virgin." I admit.
He started laughing-
"I was just waiting for the right person." I say.
"That's true, always give it to the right person. Because that is a sign of your affection to prove your true love." Tuffnut chuckles blowing me a kiss.
"I'm just nervous." I sigh.
"Well first times are always weird, but why?" He asks.
"Y/n isn't a virgin, I want to be good enough for her- you know?" I ask.
"Trust me, your better than some snobby rich boys at Pameaburg." Tuffnut says.
He doesn't know about Henry,
"I guess." I say.
"Anyway, how's that hut your building going?" He asks.
"It's done, I finished last night actually." I say.
"That's great, are you going to surprise her?" Tuffnut asks.
"Yup, I've got a little plan to really surprise her tomorrow morning." I smile.
"Awwww, that's so cute it's gross." He pretend gags.
"Oh shut up, come on let's go back to the academy- I think Y/n and Heather are there with Luna." I say as I guide Toothless back to the academy.

Y/n pov

The next morning..

I woke up reaching besides me to cuddle with Hiccup but I didn't feel him on the side he usually sleeps on. So I looked to the other side and there he was, I jumped a little surprised to see him.
"Oops did I scare you?" He giggles.
"What are you doing?" I smile.
"I got a surprise for you, but it requires this." He says pulling out a blindfold.
"What are you up to?" I ask.
"Shh, just relax." He whispers putting the blindfold on me.
I kinda laughed and he carried me out of bed to outside, walking.
"So how far is this surprise?" I ask.
"No questions!" Hiccup says.
I giggled and felt his face, then kissed his cheek.
The walk was long but he placed me down onto the ground to stand. Hiccup stood behind me tracing my waist and taking off my blindfold. Once my eyes adjusted to the light and saw the ginormous hut in front of me, I was confused.
"A hut?" I ask.
Not just any hut, our hut." Hiccup says still holding my waist.
"What? It's ours?" I ask shocked.
"I built this hut all by myself, it's for our future. Whatever happens, this will be our home." He says spinning me around and holding my hands.
"It's perfect Hiccup." I smile.
"You deserve a perfect home." He smiles giving me a peck on the lips.
"Can we go inside?" I ask.
"Of course, come on." Hiccup says.

We walked inside the hut and it was ginormous, two floors, tons of rooms- more than we need.
"I can't believe you built this." I say still mesmerized looking around.
"There's a living room, our bedroom, extra rooms for the future, and a kitchen." He smiles.
"This is amazing, you and I-" I say grabbing his hands and pulling him closer to me
"We're going to be happy here." I finish.
"I can't wait for what the future has for us." Hiccup says kissing my cheek.
"So mind giving me a tour?" I ask.
"Come on." Hiccup laughs leading me to the first room.
__________________________