.| 011

(Y/N) woke up, only to become faced to face with the man she slept with last night. She couldn't help but smile. She trailed her hands to his scars and stroked them with her thumb. She admired every bit of him. His perfect body, his crazy personality, and the way he handled their mission so smoothly. 

"How's the view, my lady?" Sanzu asked while smirking. (Y/N) blushed and removed her hand away from the side of his lips and covered her face. The pink-haired male let out a chuckle and placed his hand onto (Y/N)'s to remove her hand from covering her face. An evident blush was on her cheeks, thinking about what happened last night. She wasn't sure sure if she was dreaming or if this was reality. It didn't really matter as last night was the best night she ever had with the male. It was her dream to be touched by the man she admired. For some reason, Sanzu caught her attention. From almost all the men she had hanged out with, Sanzu was the only one whoe stood out. And for Sanzu, it was the same.

The male had been through over so many bars to find women that interest him and get some of the frustration out of his chest but none of the really caught his attention until he met (Y/N). From the first day that he laid eyes on the female, he could tell that she was something else. And his guess was right.

"Did I hurt you last night, my lady?" Sanzu asked, his fingers stroking her soft skin. (Y/N) chuckled and shaked her head.

"Last night was the best Haruchiyo. Thank you," (Y/N) said. 

"I should be the one thanking you, lady (Y/N)." Sanzu said as he planted a small kiss in the female's forehead. It made her heart flutter that even thought that this man was a part of the most wanted gang in Tokyo, he still managed to be affectionate and loving towards people he loved or admired. 

"Do you want to meet the rest of the gang?- well, technically not all because some of them are very much busy on handling their own problems but still." Sanzu asked with a smile.

"They won't hurt nor threaten me.. right?" 

"I'll make sure they won't. You have your extra clothes right?" Sanzu asked while getting out of bed and wrapping a towel around his waist. (Y/N) nodded in response, grabbing her bag as Sanzu went into the bathroom to get himself cleaned.

-

(Y/N) fidgeted with her fingers, feeling a little anxious of meeting the rest of Sanzu's gang members/friends. She didn't know if they would be a threat to her. But, trusting Sanzu's words that they won't hurt her, she felt calm and at ease. The elavator door rang, signaling that they were already at the destined floor that Bonten's meeting was going to be held. (Y/N) took a deep breath and felt her hand interwine with Sanzu's. Her cheeks flushed and Sanzu gave her a light smile.

"Just sit beside me okay my lady?" Sanzu said. (Y/N) nodded and headed towards the meeting room. Sanzu opened the door to find the Haitani brothers which she already knew, a black haired male with supposed piercings, a strongly built man with a cigarette in his hands, a man with black hair and a scar on the side of his forehead going down to his eye, and finally a white haired male who didn't seem to have much sleep.

"Oh, is this another chick of yours, Sanzu?" The man with the scars on the side of his forehead said, raising his brow and taking a good glance at (Y/N). She was stunning indeed.

"She's not, Kakucho."

"Then who is she?" The male named Kakucho spoke up. 

"She's Ms. Yxiean!" Ran and Rindou said while having a smile plastered on their faces. (Y/N) was shocked when they used her stage name instead of her real name. She bowed her head and that made Ran chuckled as he found the female cute.

"Yxiean? What a unique name." Another male said, going by the name Kokonoi Hajime. He was known for being the executive of Bonten just like Ran.

"What made you brought her here, Haruchiyo?" Bonten's leader asked, going by the name of Manjiro Sano or Mikey for shorter terms. 

"I thought it would be a good idea for her to meet you guys." Sanzu said while sitting down. (Y/N) couldn't seem to find a seat, but before she could speak, the pink-haired male pulled her onto his lap and smiled at her.

"Does she have any use here? If there isn't then we can just simply kick her-"

"Shut the fuck up Akashi." Sanzu said with an irritated tone. Akashi just laughed it off and  just continued to smoke.

"I do have something for her if boss agrees." Ran said, looking over to Mikey and over to Sanzu who had a look of confusion plastered on his face.

"Let's hear it, Ran." Mikey said, running his hands through his white locks and with tired eyes.

"She can be bonten's assistant!" Ran said while having a smile on his face. (Y/N) and Sanzu's eyes both widened and they looked at each other. 

"We do need someone to help us planning rather than just us. The other members are doing their own jobs after all." Kakucho said.

"I agree." Kokonoi agreed with Kakucho. Sanzu looked over to Mikey. The white haired male lifted his head up with a smirk.

"Well then, Yxiean. You seem pretty fit to become our official assistant.. Not to mention you're very pretty yourself." Mikey said making (Y/N)'s cheeks flush again with a evident shade of pink but making Sanzu hissed on how Mikey was being flirty towards (Y/N), but he couldn't do anything since he is his boss after all.

"Starting tomorrow, You're bonten's official assistant."

-