.| 29

It's been a couple of months since you last heard from your lover, Haruchiyo Sanzu. You couldn't help but get worried, were they hurt? Or were they arrested? Were they captured?

Picking up the phone from your bed-side table, You dialed your lover's number. As expected, there was no answer. You dialed Ran's number, there was no answer. You proceeded to dial Rindou's number, then Mochi's, then Kakuchou's, then it lead to Mikey's number, but still no answer.

There was still one number you haven't dialed yet. It was Hajime Kokonoi's.

"Please please pick up.." You said to yourself, dialing the said male's number and putting the phone close to your ear.

It was ringing...

*click*

"Hello? (Y/N)?"

'Finally.' You thought to yourself.

"Hello? Koko? How are you guys there? Is everything okay?"

  "Ah.. yes, everything is fine. How about you? Have you been taking care of yourself?"

"I have! Where's Sanzu? Can I talk to him real quick?"

"Sorry, (Y/N). I have to go, boss' orders."

"What? But we've just-"

-your call with hajime kokonoi has ended.-

"Okay..? That was weird.. are they hiding something from me?" You questioned yourself. Surely they won't hide something deep from you right? You trust that they won't lie to you,

right..?

'I'm just maybe over thinking things.' You thought to yourself.

After a few hours, you decided to pass time by watching the news. You sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

: This just in, reports of a massive high rise gang had just escape the country. They have been seen in the local airport, their recent landing as to where they will go next has been unconfirmed.

"What the.. shit." In a panic, you quickly got up from the couch and dashed upstairs to where your phone was. Being their assistant who took their responsibilities and looked after them, you have the right to be worried.

• now dialing Ran Haitani... •

"come one Ran.. you're the only person who I knew would pick my call up immidiately in these kinds on situations."

- ring.. ring.. ring.. -

- ring.. ring.. -

- ring.. ring.. -

"Hello? (Y/N)?"

Thank god.

"Ran! It's been what, 3 months? None of you have responded to my calls and texts."

"I'm sorry, We've been busy."

Ran said. You could hear his breath getting heavier and heavier with each word that came out of his mouth. What was going on there?

"Ran, are you okay? You sound like you're running out of air.."

"What? Me? No I.."

He panted.

"What's with the news? Are you guys being chased?"

"Well that's one way to put it-"

- your call with Ran Haitani has been cut off. -

"Ran? Hello? Ran!?" You called out. No response. The call was suddenly cut off.. but how? It would be impossible to cut off all of the signals across the country they were in since it'll affect the citizens living there. You started fearing for the worst.

-

Ran Haitani's POV

"Well that's one way to put it-" Was all I could utter before my phone had been shot out of my hand. These damn policemen. There are so many of them, trying to shut us down one by one.

"How did we get caught fleeing in the first place again?!" I shouted, my voice filled with irritation.

"You tell me, Ran!!" I could hear Sanzu laughing as he pulled out a grenade from his back pocket, pulling it and tossed it to the direction on the policemen.

"That should hold us out for a few minutes before their back up comes. Now hurry up and board the plane!" Mikey shouted. All of us nodded amd headed towards the plane that was left unoccupied. What a blessing.

We all boarded the plane, Rindou being our so called pilot, we headed towards home. Back to you, (Y/N). Your little Haruchiyo can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Not to mention us too, hope we didn't give you a panic attack~

"I'm coming back, my lady. I'm coming back to you. Finally."

                                                 -ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓎ℴ 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝓏𝓊.       

(A/N): AAAAAA AFTER A LONG WAIT I'VE FINALLY UPDATEDDD. I'm very sorry for the lack of updates these past few months. I have recently developed a writer's block into which I didn't know what to write for the next chapter 😭 This chapter's first half has been in my drafts since August 4 and again, I lost motivation to write. I had to deal with personal problems as well as school starting. But here it is now! Hopefully you guys still continue to read and support this book ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I already have an ending in mind so stay tuned!! (ง'̀-'́)ง We're almost at 10k so let's reach it! (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Keep safe everyone, mwa! ♥︎