" Morning"

It was 6:00 in the morning and Naruto was Dead asleep until he heard his alarm. He reached his arm to his desk next to his bed and pressed snooze. He then got up from his bed and stretched his arms out. He got up from his bed and put his hand under his shirt and itched his chest.

He got up and walked to the bathroom. he then washed his hands and walked to the kitchen to grab some coffee and breakfast. He opened the cabinet door and he saw some muffins so he put his hand in the box and grabbed a packet. Why he was eating that he made some coffee. why he was waiting he went back to his room and started putting his clothes on, he put on sweat pants, a black shirt with a band name on it and a choker. he then walked to the bathroom to put deodorant on and brushed his teeth. He then looked at his watch and saw that it was 6:40 and so he grabbed his backpack and his book that he was reading and turned his light off in his room and ran out. he ran to the kitchen and got his cup and poured the done coffee into it. he then slipped some converse on an opened the door and headed out.

He got to school right on time.
he ran to his locker and put some books away and got some books out. He was relieved that he got to school on time since he usually got there 5 minutes later. He was on his phone until he saw Sasuke walking down the hallway.

" Hey Sasuke good morning" naruto said

" good morning" sasuke said looking tired.

" did you get any sleep last night" naruto asked.
Sasuke was running around circles in his head thinking about what to say.

" Ya i'm good" sasuke replied.

" Oh well I-" Naruto was cut off by the bell.

" well i gotta go" Naruto said running off waving.

Sasuke stood there blushing. He then started walking to his class while thinking about Narutos Voice.