" Bathroom and Classroom"

Once they got in the bathroom Sasuke grabbed some paper towels and wetted them under the sink and told naruto to turn around so he could try to get the stain off. sasuke started rubbing narutos shirt as hard as he can with the towel but it made it worse.

" God damnit" Sasuke said frustrated

" It's fine i'll just live with it"Naruto said

" fine i guess"  sasuke said

Naruto sat there and thinking about if what just happened in the cafeteria he was so embarrassed.

" do you know how i fell" naruto asked sasuke

" i saw your foot step on somthing but i didn't know it was that" sasuke replied.

They both sat there until lunch was done.

" it's been 20 minutes we should go" sasuke said.

" ok see you" naruto said

When Naruto was walking to the other side of the hall he heard everyone talking about him. Naruto just kept looking at everyone and all he saw when he looked was weird looks and laughter.

(narutos mind: " it's ok it's ok it's ok"

When Naruto got to his classroom and sat down his leg started bouncing and hr started having anxiety.

" Uzumaki answer this question" the teacher said

Naruto just stayed quite  and panicked because he hated being called on

" ok you clearly need to study more so keep studying the teacher said

Naruto slammed his head on the desk in embarrassment again.

Meanwhile Sasuke was in english sitting there drawing again but this time he was drawing a fancy piece of fruit. the teacher called on him and said

" answer this question"

" uh um ok um" sasuke just stuttered

" learn" the teacher said

Sasuke heard everything whispering about him so he decided to put his head down and try to sleep since he was in embarrassed.

They Both Had There Heads Down On There Desks In embarrassment.