Chapter 4

Warning: abuse, slight gore, trigger warning??

"What are you doing?" You snapped, a bit of anxiety tailing at the end of your voice.
"I won't hurt you too badly, but just enough to knock some sense into you. And to knock you out, I suppose." Molten said, grabbing onto your collar again. You didn't lash out again, instead you stared right into Molten's eye. He looked over your face. "Unless, you....behave like a good girl should.." You glared at him again, but you stayed still.
He pulled you close to him into a hug, coiling himself around you. It was an unbearable feeling to have to stay still and let this happen. Molten nuzzled his head onto the top of yours, and you growled at him.
The bear flinched. "Ah ah ah~" he waved a finger in front of your face tauntingly. You felt his head linger down to the crook of your neck and you started kicking your leg on the ground. Your claws began to twitch with anger. "Relax...~" Molten prompted, squeezing his hand onto your shoulder threateningly. You winced and stopped your foot from thumping against the floor. But then you felt Molten's muzzle up into where your collarbone would be
..And you snapped.
You reared back away and snapped your jaw at him. "I kind of knew we wouldn't be able to do this right away..." Molten sighed. He swung his claws into your stomach, making small tears to your torso. Before you could recover, Molten rammed into you, then slammed your body up against the wall. Again and again, your head was pounded against it until you were sure there should be a dent left on the wall.
Molten dropped you on the floor and kicked you to the side. He growled. You turned over onto your back, groaning, and Molten pressed his hand on your chest to keep you down. It wasn't like you could do much anyway, you were already weak from what he did to you.
"Are we tired already, puppy? You know a good girl has to obey, don't you?" You growled, and Molten frowned. "This is your choice, not mine." He said, as he dug his claw into your forearm. You roared out in pain as the black oil oozed out from beneath Molten's claws.
His eyes widened with a bit of...curiosity?
"You see, I wonder..." he leaned in close to you. "..how much it would take for you to give in."
He used his strong hold on your arm to flip you back on your back. Molten put one foot on your back and started to push down on you. You groaned as your chest was continuously flattened against the ground. The air left you bit by bit, until you felt like there was nothing left inside. Your leg started to kick against Molten, yet he only smiled and pressed harder. Your hands started scratching against the ground as you silently struggled. You couldn't scream. Your eyes welled up with black oil as if they were tears, your vision was beginning to cloud over. Would he really kill you? Molten did say he wouldn't too much go kill you, but what if he was lying, or he got too carried away?
Your thoughts were shut off and replaced with the need to breathe as Molten finally released you. You practically launched your head up into the air to bring back as much air as possible. Never before had you been so relieved.
You turned back over to Molten, who was smirking down at you. He knelt down beside you, and you were too tired to glare at him. He took your chin in his hand awaiting a reaction, but he didn't get anything. So he was happy.
"That a girl~" he brought your exhausted figure into his lap. You would have fought back, but you were too tired, and you really didn't want to experience that all over again. You rested your head onto Molten's shoulder and let your eyes close. You might need all the rest you could get....
Sorry this was kinda short, but I'm just dumping all of these chapters in one night and I wanna get this one out of the way too XD