# Ten

A/N- Sorry, I took a while to update

"Y/N? Is that you?" a man in a black blazer and jeans came towards you. You were sobbing with red and puffy eyes when your eyes met with him.

"Yoongi?" you looked at the man and the long lost breath of yours returned. You stood up abruptly and walked to the man standing there with an umbrella along with his car.

"What are you doing here this late? Where is Jungkook?" he asked once your breath got steady. He offered you a bottle of water from his car and let you take a deep breath before finally asking you questions.

"I took the bus home and then fell asleep and then I ended up here and..and..."

"Relax. Why were you taking the bus home? Where is Jungkook? Yoongi asked, monitoring your state.

"He said he had a meeting today and asked me to call Mr. Wang to pick me up but my phone died and I couldn't call anyone" you explained to the male. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Have you eaten anything?" he asked the unstable girl. You shook your head in a no.

"Sit inside the car. I'll bring something for you" he said and gestured to you to sit in the backseat. You obliged and got into the car. Then he walked to the other side of the bus stand and soon after he was back with a pack of chips and a bottle of orange juice.

Not the ideal dinner but it was better than nothing.

"I'll let Jungkook know. He must be tensed" Yoongi said before dialing his friend's phone number.

"Hello. Hyung.. " the younger said from the other side. It was evident in his voice that he was worried. He sounded as if he was pacing around the place in a hurry.

"Jungkook. I called to inform you that I found Y/N on the bus station" Yoongi said.

"What?? Where is she? Where are you? Why did she take the bus and not call me or Mr. Wang?" The younger one bombarded Yoongi with so many questions all at once. His voice became squeaky with each question he asked.

"Relax Kook. She is fine now. She was a little shaken so I bought her a juice box. I'm bringing her back. Ask everything yourself once she is a little more stable" the younger said. Jungkook took a deep breath and sighed before Yoongi cut the call and went back to his car.

"I've informed him. He was furious but he'll come around. Just tell him everything when you're home" Yoongi asked to which you nodded. You threw away the trash in the can beside the car and soon Yoongi was driving you back home, to Jungkook's house.

On reaching the huge front door of the very familiar house, Yoongi rings the doorbell. A frantic looking Jungkook opened the door. His eyes searched for one particular girl and when his eyes landed on your face, he took a deep breath of relief.

He pulled you in and suddenly wrapped his arms around your frame. His heartbeat was so fast that you could hear it over his 3 piece suit as well.

"I was so worried, y/n. Why didn't you call? You should have called!!" Jungkook mumbled softly in your ears.

Your arms unconsciously grabbed the back of his torso and patted "I'm fine Jungkook. Yoongi came at the tight time" you whispered back.

Yoongi was watching everything. Standing beside the two and smiling ear to ear on watching his friend concerned about someone else and took a deep sigh of relief.

"I should head back now. Yoonji is alone. Take some rest y/n" Yoongi said, taking the attention of Jungkook who immediately pulled back from the hug, flustered and looked around to avoid eye contact.