# Two

The next morning

The guy, whose name was apparently Jungkook, mailed you to meet up at "The Lotte City Hotel" at 11 am. You searched nervously through your wardrobe to find something presentable to wear for the meeting. The name of such grand hotel itself gave you cold chills throughout your body and your hands fidgeted over different casual clothes hanging down your shelf.

After an hour of juggling every possible dress in there, you settled with a knee length black A-line skirt. Pairing it with a decent looking pair of shoes and light makeup, you finally made your way out of your apartment. Waiting for the taxi, your phone vibrated in your bag.

There was a text from Jungkook asking you about your whereabouts.

A small smile appeared on your lips thinking how he cared about where you were and a light shade of pink reached up to your cheeks.

"I'm waiting up for the taxi. I'll be there in 30 minutes max."

You texted back and put the phone back in the bag. The taxi arrived and after you feed the address on the GPS, the car started.

In 27 minutes, you were standing outside a grand 7 star hotel with silver shiny alphabets engraved on the top. A crystal statue placed on the outside.

The outsides of the hotel looked elegant yet Posh

The outsides of the hotel looked elegant yet Posh. You entered the hotel and the interiors were even more luxurious.

The larger than life chandelier hanging directly above the central hall. The shimmering lights and the beautifully decorated tables, everything looked like straight out of a k-drama.

 The shimmering lights and the beautifully decorated tables, everything looked like straight out of a k-drama

As you were scanning the place through, a waitress came to you and greeted you by bowing down.

"How may I help you miss?" she asked with her sugar coated voice.

"I'm looking for Mr. Jeon Jungkook" her eyes scanned the place and pointed towards a table at the far back side of the room.

"That table is booked under Mr. Jeon's name. You can wait here until he arrives" she smiled again and assisted me towards the table.