# Three

Jungkook's POV

"Mr. Han? Please do some background checks on Y/N" I asked my assistant during the drive back home.

Y/N, she was beautiful, seemed hardworking and genuine but I've been trapped before by someone like that. Broken heart and shattered trust was all I got trusting someone looking innocent last time. I couldn't let someone else walk all over me again.

"Did you find something unsettling about miss Y/N,sir?" he asked me glancing through the rare mirror.

Mr Han has been with our family since my father used to handle everything. He literally saw me become what I am today and TBH it was partly his doings.

"Not particularly but she looked too good to be true. I've been fooled before and you know I won't be able to take it anymore. Just make sure to look deep into her past. Her previous relationships, friends, family" I asked him to which he nodded his head.

Reaching home, I was welcomed by the stunned silence of the house. Amid with such extravagant life, all the luxury and lush, the feeling of loneliness returns everytime I step a foot in this larger than life house. Lights and carpets and candles and what not but none of the things mattered to me, all I need was a human company.

I got into the shower after and changed into some comfortable loose clothes.
After having dinner my phone ringed with Mr. Han's call.

"Yes Mr. Haan. What did you found about her?" I asked taking a comfortable position on the bed.

"Sir, I talked to the manager of the orphanage she grew up in. They said she was dropped off by one of her parents when she was just 3 days old. She lived there till she was 18 and then she left. She started college very late for aomeone her age as she worked some jobs to pay for admissions and stuff. She has a friend Zara who lives with her boyfriend" he said through the line.

"Other than this, she looks decent. No records of precious boyfriend or anything. She has been living a simple life all along. I think there is no harm with her" he thoroughly dug up enough information about her. Honestly speaking, I also had a feeling about her being clear.

"Thank you Mr. Han. Now I am assured" I leaned back on the headboard rubbing my temples.

"I get that you want to be sure before trusting someone with your money but I assure you, with whatever I know about her, she is someone you should not worry about so much" he said and I could feel a small smile on his lips while he talked. I said my goodbye to him and cut the call.

I hope I'm not getting into something like before.

I picked up my phone again and typed her a text and hit send.

Y/N's POV

I walked out taking my bag from the door and made my way out. I walked towards the small garden thinking about every possible place I could crash right now, none seemed to help. I sat down on the bench near a large tree. I pulled out my phone and googled, "nearest place to spend a night"  and a lot of options came up. I decided on going to one of the nearest place our of all. With so many things running through my head, I made my way towards the small building in front of my eyes.

"Hangok shelter home"

I made my way in and after talking to the person incharge, the receptionist gave me a key to one of the lockers. I put my bag in there and sat down on a thin mattress provided by the people of the shelter home. After dinner, I pulled my phone out and searched about the whole sugar-daddy-sugar-baby relationships. The information made my heart beat faster. There were so many terms regarding the whole thing. I was reading through some more when my phone vibrated.

A new message received from Jungkook.

Jungkook:-
Hey, how is everything?

You:-
Hi, everything is great.. How are you?

Jungkook:-
I'm good. Just thought I should check up on you. Have you eaten?

You:-
No, not yet. I'll eat now.

Jungkook:-
Don't skip meals. Go and eat and sleep on time.

You:-
Yes sir, Hahahahhaha.
Have you eaten?

Jungkook:-
Yes, I have. Have you read the contract yet?

You:-
No, I didn't get time. I'll read it tomorrow. I Goggled somethings though. Haha.
They were interesting.

Jungkook:-
Were they?  I have to search them as well. Eat well and sleep tight. I'll see you soon.

You:-
Yeah do it. Haha.
Good night jungkook.

Jingkook:-
Good night Y/N.

The feeling of talking to him was weirdly satisfying. It feels like we know each for centuries even if we met just 2 days ago.

I pulled out the file from my bag and flipped through the pages. The only thing I focussed on was the signature under every page. Beautifully carved name of Jeon Jungkook in italics.

The small fonts made my eyes go heavy and soon after without realising I fell asleep on top of the file. Without reading a single words.

I pulled the blanket over my head and slept along with 50 other people sharing the hall.

3 days later

It has been 3 days of me living in the shelter home. Zara stayed with her mom for the whole week because her grandfather was sick. I would wake up, get to college, then my babysitter job and back to the shelter.

I would help the aajushi in making dinner and then I would go to bed. The usual texts and mails from Jungkook were there everyday. He would ask me about my day and would always throw a compliment or two along the way.

Everything was going smoothly. But deep down I knew I couldn't stay here forever, the place is for old and homeless people. I had to move out sooner or later.

I haven't talked to Jungkook about the contract either. I was not sure what to ask. The terms on his side were pretty basic and he said I had to tell him about mine.

It was Friday evening when I recieved a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook:-
Hey Y/N. Are you free tomorrow evening?

You:-
Yes I am. Is there something I need to do?

Jungkook:-
Can we meet? It's been over 5 days and I think we should talk about the contract now.

You:-
Yeah, tell me where I have to come. We can talk about it.

Jungkook:-
Hotel Saint Plaza. 7pm. Dinner?

You:-
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there.

Jungkook:-
I'll be waiting 😊😊
Anyways, it's been a long day. I should sleep and so should you. Good night Y/N.

You:-
Yes of course. Good night Jungkook 😍

After that text my heartbeat started raising. There was a weird feeling in my heart. At one hand I was terrified to explore this completely foreign territory and on the other hand, I was excited and thrilled. This would reduce my problems to every extent and that was all I was thinking at the moment.

How do you like this chapter?  Comment down what do you think about the characters of the story.

Enjoy reading
ILY
Jo 🐰🐰