Legends never die ,actually they should or else another prophecy rises again

19 years later at New Athens

Percy POV

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stttttttttoooooppppppp. Annie, Stop Please' I begged 'YOU IDIOT, what DID you DO to Artemis' temple blueprint' Annabeth screamed 'I'm sorry, Annabeth' I screamed as she chased me out of the replica of the Athena Parthenon named as big house and into the big lake, Let me tell you how this happened.

A few hours Earlier 

*at Nico's house Kitchen*

'Hey brother from another mother' Percy smirked 'Alage' Nico snickered, Percy huffed 'honestly, couldn't you call me anything else?' 'nope' Nico cheeked back, before Percy could reply, the kitchen door burst open to reveal a raging Will Solango  'NICO DI - Solango , HOW DARE YOU, I TOLD YOU NOT TO VISIT JASON GRACE TODAY. BUT NOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO GO TODAY, DIDN'T YOU. AND I THINK I TOLD YOU TO PICK PHERESPHONE FROM SCHOOL .GODS SHE IS JUST 10 AND HER SCHOOL IS NEARLY 5KILOMETERS AWAY WHICH IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY' She raged as a little girl that looked like 10 year old with black hair and brownish blue eyes came from behind Will 'um' Nico cleared his throat 'I had to go to Jason's because he was .....playing Call of Duty' 'CALL OF DUTY, NICO DI - Solango, HOW DARE YOU PLAY COD WITHOUT ME, and with JASON GRACE' 'Perce' Nico started, as he saw his husband's blue eyes turn emerald green and acid green smoke poured of her eyes, ears and mouth, as it swirled around him as he talked....

" The family of  three  shall answer the call ,

to land the of magic far apart.

They shall fight with chosen one;

for the true heir of Magic  to prevail .

While two is lost in the forest of the forbidden,

the other two shall be found at  the room of needs."

the two of them stared at Will when he said looking exhausted, 'the second part is said in the UK' he muttered before passing out.

This was the first time Will had told a major prophecy after his blessing from Apollo which lets him to tell prophecies and and future and also makes him a better doctor(even without that he was the best doctor in camp half-blood) and archer.

——————flashback ends ——————-

Annabeth POV

I was angry , sad and excitedly at the new prophecy .

"Seriously could the fates just give us a break . Don't answer it a rhetorical question."I said to Percy 

"Why in the hades."he answered

So I went to Olympus and storm into the throne room during the Olympian meetings and ramble 

"Howdareyougiveusaquestthattoamajorquest"

"Annabeth dear what are you rambling"asked mother

Then Apollo stand and shakes his head . Then Zeus started use his diplomatic voice and gave a 'speech' ( Notice sarcasm ).

"A new prophecy has been issued and the it is" he asked Apollo 

He signs and recites it . After a while Percy came and broke the silence by running or more likely stumbling into the room telling he knows the meaning of the prophecy.

"The family of four means two half bloods and two legacy's and the rest will be explained by Lady Hecate . And to be countered from drama queen with "What is your source" He answered "Rachel the Oracle" Being stunned by this answer he summing Hecate and was bombarded with the question "why am I summoned here" by a furious goddess.

"We want you to tell the meaning of the new prophecy as I think we all know that you now the prophecy"by Shoes , no Zues , no Zeus.

HECATE POV 

I signed a long breath and told them the meaning

"It mean the Jackson's family should go to London ,find my true full blooded heir ,Who is the chosen one ,accompany him and and two of the family gets lost and two of the dead come to life in an enchanted room to give people's needs and join them and the second part is told at the heirs presence in UK and the Jackson's must figure it out themselves and I can not answer any more questions except the fact that the prophecy must be done before the blueclipse  which is 8 and1/2 months away"

Then Apollo say i am telling the truth .

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

Hey guys and girls and ladies and gentlemen 

This is the first chapter and sorry for making it so short 

Here a question :

In which  book does Leo solve the Archimedes sphere?.??????

I will ask question after each chapter and they are clues for what might  happen in the next chapter

 Bye