"Crushes" I think ;);););)

Zoe POV

——chronus skips——

"The day . Today . The . Most exiting days starting today." Says mom   and we all nod our heads in agreement . Today the student will arrive. Actually  today we are in going to be presented to the students . The rest of the professors came a week ago and now we are already introduced to them . Anyway back to reality -> we have been practicing about 12 hours a day and are in a pro level not that I am bragging but we beat professors Mcganagall, Flitwick,Slughorn, Sinnestra, Sprout , Hagrid (who was released of all the accusations and given a new wand and crimeless crime record and allowed to practice and use magic by the order of the ministry),and Aberfort Dumbledore (the headmaster) all single handedly one by one and as them as a team . 

—— chronus skip——

After the students arrived and settled in the great hall and first years got sorted Dumbledore taped his spoon on the brim of his cup for silence and began his speech.

"I Aberforth Dumbledore brother of Albus dumbledore your previous headmaster two years ago. I have accepted the role of headmaster in the most prestigious wizarding school the world that has ever known a the request of the other professors, few students , parents and the ministry. Now the students from are here to redo there 7th year , next year and new students have joined the school . This year there will be few new subjects, exchange part time professor and students and I hope we will have a lot of fun and we will forge a great bond with each other." When he was talking and was saying who all requested him to headmaster he looked at a messy raven-haired, emerald sea green eyes , black Circled glasses , proper hight-to-wiegth-to-slim ratio boy who looked about 18 and reminded me of a younger version of dad which I saw from a photo and he looked back at him as the both shared a little smile. That instant I could tell that he was a thief. He was the thief of my heart . I had a crush on him. Then Dumbledore being so kind introduced us and we stood as everyone clapped their hands and we sat down and I started to look at him again .Though the only problem was mom and dad had noticed and started smirking.

During the whole speech and dinner I didn't pay attention.  my reason is that I was looking at my crush who stole me and my heart. I literally didn't do anything except eating delicious food and watching him. Dumbledore then introduced us to every one . After sometime I look to my right and see mom and dad smirking then I knew that I was going to receive a warm lecture , be annoyed ,and teased for the next few years. Then I made my mind and decided to eat and watch her. After dinner dad pulled me to the dorms and I still was looking at him.

——Hermione POV——

When dumbledore had been giving a speech Ron was holding hands with and looking at me and my bushy ginger hair and my facial features. Then I noticed a table on the side on the staff table they and looked like the two new teachers and a girl around our age .The girl had  black hair stormy grey eyes with green flecks in them with a black , warm red and  fire red circle around her eyes . Except for that you could say she was half looking like Harry and her father who looks like Harry but much older .Then dumbledore introduced us to the to the new students and professors as 

">Professor  P Jackson and will take combat lessons. 

  >Professor  Z Jackson and will take physical training.

These two classes will betaken together. They will also take battle strategy's .

>Professor A Jackson and will take architecture."

Then a two men that looked liked there were in forties like the older two Jackson's stumbled in through the doors of the great hall. Then they went to dumbledore greeted him and greeted the older Jackson's. Then I realized that the younger Jackson's were looking at Harry and as was he  also looking at them. I know what happened and so did Ron and we smirked looking at each. We were going to be his  worst nightmare Metamorphically speaking . Then I gave importance to the professor Z Jackson more  and saw that the girl had raven black hair that went till  upper thighs  and had highlights of blonde and purple and everything like Harry and her father but feminine .

Then Dumbledore presented us with more new teachers which were the ones who came late . One of them with black hair and eyes where all the shadows were attracted and emitted by him and we were told that he was Professor N Solango and will teach mythology while the other one with golden yellow hair and bright blue eyes who seemed to attract and emit light was  Professor W Solango and will teach medicine and medical. Also all of the new subjects are Compulsory.

Professor's Solango was a very familiar name. I thought about for a minute or two and realized that they where the teachers who came and left in our first year. 

---- CHRONUS SKIPS ----

--after diner--

third person  POV

"Today hell is going to be released on me." Harry thinks 

meanwhile

"Today hell is going to be released on me."Ginny also thinks 

meanwhile "Today hell is going to be released on them." thought Ron and Hermione looking and smirking at each other think and making, a plan to tease, annoy and lecture them.

----Gryffindor common room----

"this sucks" Harry comments

"true" replies  Ginny 

"you were ogling at them weren't you two" Ron counters 

"seriously I wasn't ogling at her/him. I was looking and listening to Dumbledore" Ginny and Harry reply back together. 

but they actually were ogling and loved from the instant they set their eyes on the pair. 

"seriously if you two are telling the truth you expect us to believe you" says Hermione 'you are blushing uncontrollably and aren't stopping, ""seriously just admit that you to are in love with them and we wont irritate , annoy, or tease you and wont lecture." Ron butted in.

then they do a long sigh and Ginny speaks up and tells "I love him . " she tell in a slightly seductive loving tone then harry does the same but more lovingly. 

---- Annabeth POV----

after reaching our dorms i slam shut the door and put a magical barrier and turn around to meet Percy and smile evilly about our new plan and turn agian and face the twins . 

"ahem" i clear my throat and continue "two people in this room have got a new crush in fact their  first love. and we are happy for you two , all , grown up and now having love" i said hugging them and pampering them. and their like 

"wait what two . wait a minute" they say and turn to look at each other and shout "you are also in love? who ? I an going to warn him/her if she does something to you i will kill her/him personally." then Percy and me burst into laughter and they also join in . 

hey guy how was the story.  tis is long and hard to write . 

anyway how is the story??????

Question :

why did Nico keep the two camps apart?

answer for last question:

steve coogan 

byye