Prologue

Third person POV:

After the Trials of Apollo both camps were summoned to Olympus to the  Olympian council room by the olympians to get recognition for all they have done. 

——chronus——

30 minutes later

"Ahem." Zeus cleared his voice to get attention from the demigods who were talking to there parents in Greek or Roman . Everyone stared at Zeus .

"We olympians have come to few decisions. First is that All demigod will have partial immortality like the hunters of Artemis. Second is that now the council will consist of both the Greek and Roman forms separately instead of them being them both in the same body. Third, A new  camp shall be created for veterans of both camps. Fourth , there will be no minor or major gods and those gods will become major gods and new council of consisting of them and olympians . They will also be given respect . Finally any demigod or legacy of their respective camps will be blessed by the god or goddess of their choice after 100 days of training . But in this case the hero's of Olympus will get 2 blessing each."

All of us demigod were In state of shock with our mouths open wide.

"Close your mouthes or else you will catch a fly or two" says Poseidon , while  the rest of the council & minor and major gods just smirk or chuckle .

Then all of us snap out and Annabeth asks "when will this be initiated?"

"Right now." A voice responded. A voice so deep that boomed like it's the universe. Then we see a see a translucent  white roughly 7feet in diameter circle open  and a woman with universe pattern top ,  dark jeans, matte black jacket , cosmic eyes , swirling nonstop cosmos traveling hair colour and hair flowing till her mid-thigh , beautiful body structure and a small innocent smile. 

Then all the gods bow down and even Zeus stuffed up his ego and bowed. Then Athena children understood and bowed . Like dominoes everyone bowed down .

"Rise! Oh great heroes of  Olympus!" He said cheerfully 

"Looks like my dream of my great and great-great grand children getting along each other is now finished. Now that is solved , shall we start the process?"

A chorus of  'yes' went trough the room . 

Then a binding white light went through the room but didn't blind or harm them in any way.

"The process is complete. I believe that only the blessings remain."

One by one everyone got blessing and the meeting was adjourned. 

Percy POV:

I felt Smart . Super Mega Smart .

I think You know whose blessing I requested.

The all great future mother-in-law of Percy Jackson .

Yeah I actually convinced Athena .

Now we are back in camp-half-blood and me and Annabeth are in the library and have tested how smart I am which is just below an average for an Athena kid .

Now we made our way to the beach holding hands. We are here because of both of our blessing. I asked for shapeshifting and more control over my powers. Annabeth did it for me. There I taugth  her how to control her powers . Then I tougth of hat frank told me and practice my shapeshifter abilities. 

——chrounus skip——

Next day 8:00 pm dinner time

Annabeth POV

After a long day in the forge being taught how to craft and build stuff and control my blessing. I choose the blessing of heaphestus so I can combine moms and heaphestus power into one and make a gift for Percy and many other things.

——chronus skip——

4 years later 

Third person POV 

"Today's the day. I'm going to do it." Percy thought.

Navigating trough the market crowd from the 'riverside bank cabins' where me and Annabeth live and to the temples of the god  was a tremendously hard, tiring and painful job ,but that won't stop the 2 time savior of Olympus. 

Today the seven , companions , friend , hunter of Artemis and families gathered there. They are going to make an such a scenery that it will never be forgotten. 

———————

Malcolm went to go get Annabeth telling that there was a huge crack in the temple grounds and bring her there.  

 Annabeth POV

I literally was running to the temple grounds as there was a huge crack reported. After I got there it was beautiful only my seaweed brain could of done it. A beautifull  sunset ,  romantic theme  , just what anyone can ask for 

Then out of nowhere he came out and asked "You like it ?" 

"Absolutely"

"Then ( he kneeled on his knee) and pulled out a owl shape box)will you marry me"

"Actually ,I am in love with another person." I replied 

Then he looked at me with wide eyes 

"He Is Percy Achilles Jackson son of Poseidon ,two time savior of Olympus, bane of all the monsters that Hercules the jerk and idiot , Theseus one of the other elder son of Poseidon in Ancient Greece and Perseus son of Zeus in Ancient Greece and more, bane of most of the giants , Kronos , Gaia, most Of the titans  and many more that can not be listed now." I say 

Then the smile reappears on his face 

"Then let the marriage begin ." a very happy Aphrodite and Venus squealed 

And immediately the ground was surrounded by tables chairs and tents .

Next the whole lot of people were instantly in dresses and suits etc.

Then I was in a stunning grey dress left side single strap with hints of sea green.(just imagine everything because I can't find anything related to my descriptions and I can't draw)

The I saw Percy.

I was shocked.

He was wearing an light sea green shirt , darker sea green tie and black pant and suit.

Everything was perfect like how I imagined it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Percy  nearly started to drool after seeing Annabeth .

Then everything went on till 12:00 o'clock like whatever happens in a wedding plus god , immortals and a whole city . 

Hello 

End of chapter 

I am currently in class and  typing this so can't type much so bye 

And yeah I am going to edit and re edit and make few major changes

So bye