Lazy Larry afternoon 🌞

Hello my lovely readers! If any of you are still here that is..
It's been ages since I last wrote anything uff.. life's been tough but I mean it's been tough for all of us.. I hope you'll are doing well and going on. Don't ever give up please you are stronger than that :)

So let's get started with another small one shot, hope it brings a small smile to your face <3.
.
.

(It's a normal, lazy sunday afternoon in Larry household, when both harry and louis are free and lazing around in their trackies or very short shorts in Harry's case. <not that louis is complaining>)

Harry: (In the kitchen putting away the last of plates that louis washed after their messy lunch. <I mean louis was practically on his lap the whole time, can you really blame him if it got a lil messy?>) (a small blush creeping up his neck to his hot cheeks at the thought of louis and his heart fluttering, because that's what louis does to him.)

Louis: (in his and harry's bedroom, laying on the messily made bed, his phone in his hands while he types away to few texts he got from his friends while he was busy busy with his beautiful husband.) (Humming under his breath.) "It's a church of burnt romances and I'm far too gone to pray, it's a solo song.." (pauses and looks up from his phone when he hears another voice mingling with his own.)

Harry: (standing in the doorway, fonding and smiling his dimpled smile when he hears louis sing one his very favorite louis song and he can't help but sing along.) "and it's only for the brave.." <fuck!! A fucking dream !_! >

Louis: (smiles softly and puts his phone away, extending his hand towards harry who he can see upside down bcz of his current position on the foot of the bed) "c'mere flower, I missed you." (Pouts like a baby with bottom lips jutting out.)

Harry: (giggles softly and runs a hand through his hair before walking closer to Louis' extended hand and grabbing it.) (His much larger hands enveloping louis' smaller ones, smiling at the thought of how smol his hubby is) (kneeling beside louis' head, <no dirty thought nasty people> on the bed) "you saw me 15 minutes ago, malove." (Amused by his husband's antics.)

Louis: (huffs) "well, forgive me for missing my beautiful husband.."

Harry: (interrupts) "who I've been married to for past 8 years and still can't get enough of." (Mimicking Louis' high pitched and smooth accent very easily)(smirking when louis blushes and pokes his tongue out at him.)

Louis: (extends his other hand and tilts his head back, putting his hand on the back of Harry's head pulling harry closer to his face.) "I can never get enough of you, sunshine." (His thumb poking at Harry's dimple softly, eyes fond.)

Harry: (blushes and lean down over louis' face, supporting himself up with his elbows, Louis' fingers softly cradling the back of his head. Biting his lips at louis' words bcz his words made Harry's tummy flip in a very disney way.)(booping Louis' nose with his.) "Well aren't you a little too cheesy and flattering for an old man." (Smirks.)

Louis: (rawrs and bites Harry's nose playfully.) "I think u need a reminder of how this old man made you come apart in 100 different ways, just this morning." (Smirks.)

Harry: (blushes and bites louis' cheekbones just because) "well, if you want to be kissed, shut up right-"

Louis: (interrupts harry by arching his back up from the bed and attaching his thin pink lips to Harry's plump red lips.)

Harry: (the sentence dies in his throat, his eyes fluttering shut, a small sigh leaving through his nose, butterflies fluttering in his stomach wildly)(hums approvingly and cradles louis' stubbled cheeks in his large hands and tilts his head slowly.)

Louis: (smiles softly in the kiss, eyelashes fanning his cheekbones, playing with Harry's hair on the back of Harry's head.) "Hmm.." (breathing heavily through his nose and tilting his head to other side of Harry's,  tracing Harry's bottom lips with his tongue.)

Harry: (groaning softly and parting his lips, granting louis entrance very easily, moaning softly when louis clashes his tongue with his own.)

Louis: (smirks when harry moans in his mouth, exploring every part of harry mouth, nothing he haven't already dont 1000 of times.) (Softly biting harry bottom plump lip and nibbling on his till its puffy and red before slowly pulling away.)

Harry: (glassy eyes slowly fluttering open, lips puffy red and breaths heavy, blush heavy on his cheeks and dimples popping.) "Marry me..?"

Louis: (giggles, his own eyes glassy and lips shiny.) "We've been married for 8 years now, you idiot!"

Harry: (sighs dreamily at louis, small smile on his lips.) "Right.." (crawling on top of louis and attaching his lips to louis' again.. and this time it did not stop at snogging session ;).)

.
.

Hehe babies!! Hope y'all liked it.
Also away from home festival was lit I'm so proud of louis!! And Harry's tour started again.. gosh yayyy..

Please leave comments and votes. Always keep smiling :))

C'yaa suen <3

Yours very loving,
F xx