Coffee shop ☕

Louis: *sitting beside harry in a cafe bored outta his mind* *scrolling through his phone* hazzaaaaa !!

Harry: hmm...? *busy completing his work*

Louis: *pouts* *wants all of Harry's attention* harry m bored, u Bettah keep whateva you doin' aside and look at me.

Harry: 1 sec boo, 'm really tryna complete this lyric.

Louis: okay *rolls his eyes* *mischievous bulb(lol reminds me of jerry) pops through his head* *take Harry's hand which is not occupied, harry just smiles to himself. Too busy writing the lyric to understand what his smol hubby is up to. Louis takes advantage of that and put Harry's pointer finger in the hot cup of coffee*

Harry: *makes not such a manly shriek* aowwww aowww aoowww wth!! Louisssssss *glares at the cup of coffee*

Louis: *giggling behind his sweater paws* *looking all cute and all red cheeked* told yaa to pay attention to me *continues giggling, thinking about Harry's not so manly shriek*

Harry: *about to scold louis* *stops when seeing louis biting his lips and giggling behind sweater paws looking extremely adorable* *whispers* if I get to see u look this cute u can do it again.

Louis: * finally controlled his giggles* *wipes under his eyes* sorry! u said something 'azza?

Harry: *in trance* *staring at louis*

Louis: *suddenly scared* omg 'azza!! m soo sorry!! did it burn ur finger, I didn't mean to do that!!! Does it hurt!?? Show me ur finger.

Harry: * comes out of his own louis world (I mean we all have that world)* *sees louis is worried * *plan to trick him too,bcz two can play at this game* oml! hell yeah louis, it fokin stings okay!? the coffee was too damn hot! shit boo, see it's all red now...*looking at his finger, which is really red but it barely burns**on verge of fake tears*

Louis: *GeNuInElY (genuinely) scared* shit, sorry haz! Show me your hand please..*biting his bottom lip,worried* I didn't mean to do that I promise *takes Harry's hand and starts blowing at his finger*

Harry: *trying to hide his grin and failing* yeah boo ik..*smirking* yea, blow over there! it feels good.(that sounds dirty..oops!)

Louis: *keeps blowing air* like this!??

Harry: yeah babe. *still smirking* now kiss it, it'll make it feel better. *about to burst out laughing bcz louis looks so worried rn*

Louis: *confused* *but kiss the finger anyways*
Harry: yeah one more...*looking amusedly as louis actually kisses his finger*

Louis: *furrows his eyebrows* okay ? *looking up in Harry's emerald eyes*

Harry: more 3 times babe, it'll be better. *he knows louis gonna kill him but damn louis looks adorable rn!*

Louis: *understands harry is playing with him* *sees up and sees harry zooing out on him and staring at him with fond eyes* *blushes* *takes Harry's hand brings it to his lips and put it in his mouth*

Harry: *suddenly cafe is filled with not so manly shriek once again* omg louis! y did u bite me!?? *takes his hand from Louis' hold and inspects it*

Louis: better watch, who you playing with next time, styles *winks at him*

Harry: *pouts and mumbles* wanker.

Louis: *chuckles softly and pecks Harry's lips**mumbles* loosah.
.
.
Uhmm so yea that's my very first one shot here.. I really tried, hope you'll like it..please leave comments and votes and tell me if I should post the next one or nah..
Please take care and wear them masks properly and stay safe..
C'yaa suen ,
F xx