Bullies ☠

Hi loves,
How're you'll doing?
Hope everything is fine.

I'm back with my another stupid one shot-
Hope you'll like it.
.
.

(louis and harry, they've always been enemies, they've fought and punched each other countless times. They both hate each other's guts..BUT somewhere along the line of hate and fights they both develop this un-named attraction towards each other.. *author smirks*)

Louis: (he's the last one in the locker room getting changed, after a huge football game..their team ObViOUsLY won) "I'm all yours, I got no control no control, woahh!" (singing to himself as he get dressed)

Harry: (also getting changed in the same locker room, as he put on his hoodie, he hears a soft high pitched voice singing. A voice he hates, A voice he'd quite literally recognize anywhere because he gets off to that voice most of the night;) ..but shush no one has to know)(smirks) "time to tease tommo.." (he starts walking towards the voice and see louis putting on his jacket, his back to harry as he ruffles his hair and gets ready to leave)(harry clears his throat loudly, leaning against a locker his arms folded in front of him.)

Louis: (jumps and turns around)(his hearts hammering against his chest) (he puts a hand on his chest and sighs in relief) "well if it isn't creepy stalker harold." (rolls his eyes)

Harry: (humms, unbothered) "whatever, helps u sleep at night tommo.." (smirks) "be it calling me a stalker or be it actually being me."

Louis: (huffs and rolls his eyes) "ah u wish 'arry."

Harry: (shrugs and mutters under his breath) "I really do" (clears his throat and starts walking towards louis) "don't u have the sweetest voice tommo." (putting a hand beside Louis' head on a locker behind louis)

Louis: (leans back but doesn't pushes harry away)(his cheeks going a bit red at the complement)(he rolls his eyes) "what do u want harold?"(sassily)

Harry: (eyes boring into louis' before flicking down to his lips) "I hate u so much gosh."

Louis: (licks his lips instinctively biting it nervously)
"It's mutual, darling."

Harry: "honestly Louis," (names sound foreign bcz he always says tommo) "fuck u for stealing the ball and the headlights tonight." (harry huffs) "u cheated!!" (pulls on louis' collar) "I would've been the man of the match, fuck u!" (Literally screaming, his voice booming in the empty locker room)

Louis: (doesn't even flinches, snorts and grasps Harry's collar too, their noses almost touching) "u need to play to win styles and where as u," (chuckles) "u, just stumble on ur own feets or air." (his breath hitting Harry's lips)

Harry: (hits the locker with other hand and see louis flinch) "fuck u!"

Louis: (giggles softly) "u wish 'arry." (winks)

Harry: "well I always get what I wish." (And with that harry crashes his lips to louis in one go)
(feeling louis freeze for a sec before he starts moving his lips against Harry's soft plump lips after a sec)(both holding each others collars as they suck each others faces off right there in the locker room)(and well of harry sucked louis off against the locker no one has to know ;).)

.
.
Teehee here it is..
Hope you'll like it and ik it's too short but like it's genuinely just a one shot so yea hahah.
Also don't forget to smile , vote and comment.
Cyaa,
All the love.
F xx