1. The King's Death

It was a rainy day all over the land. Dark and foggy. Nobody left their house. A tired wizard is sipping warm tea while reading an ancient map that the magician searches for materials herbs for potions as a chemical test he did to concoct a medicine which he would give to a sick king. Moryn. Yes. The name of a handsome and dashing twenty five-year-old young mage and pure blood of the wizard race in the magic dimension realm. Moryn is a great wizard that is famous today. Wizard Moryn has charm, neat light-brown hair make him look handsome. His handsome face is not inferior to the princes. His eye color is bright green that is full of charm when combined with his gaze he is strong and brave. This young mage had often been the healer of kings and nobles and is a formidable wizard! Suddenly … a demon came into his house through the fireplace. The demon also takes shape like black smoke, which then transforms into the figure of a twenty-five year-old young man and a face no less handsome than Moryn!Moryn was shocked and sprayed the demon with his magic. No less agile this demon, too, fend off Moryn's magic with his dark powers!” What do you want? Ardeor? You want to kill the king with the power of black magic of yours?” Moryn snapped. The demon smiled evil. “Moryn the wizard! How dare you challenge me! Do you know? That the king won't last more than a week! The poison I gave has spread throughout his body! Even the king's blood was contaminated with poison! You will have days of sadness after the king's departure!” replied the demon sarcastically. Moryn was silent for a moment. He knew that the demon in front of him was creature troubling the magical dimension as well as the realm of the celestial kingdom. “I swear I will kill you!” replied  Moryn full of anger. “Hahahahaha!!! You won't be able to! After the king's death, you will become a failure!” replied the demon with a satisfied face. Moryn was silent. Then the demon turned into smoke. Go. Fly out of the hole, fire place. The wizard was silent. Thinking about, what if the king dies and the magic dimension realm is threatened to be colonized by demons. But the mage rushed to meet the king, who being sick.

***

In the palace. Moryn was in the king's room. The poor king was dying. Even the king was able to grip Moryn's hand tightly due to the effects of the poison poisoning his body. But the king also said, with both eyes staring blankly. “Moryn the wizard…” said the king in a low voice. “You are the greatest wizard of the era. I'm about to die, and I remind you… when the demons are about to destroying the wizarding realm, you must remember… guard the existence of the magic dimension by guarding the descendants of the greatest kind! Because of him, we will be safe, and because of him, we will woe!” said the king of the magic kingdom in a low voice. “Whom shall I take care of, O majesty?" asked Moryn attentively.“A great man has foreseen the arrival of a very exalted king! Even by the angels in the celestial realm! Someone named… Wesleon!” replied the king limply. The mage was surprised, “Wesleon! A famous but unknown names its appearance! And regarding the preservation of the entire magical dimension realm! What should I do, O Your Majesty the King?” asked Moryn curiously. “When the time comes, I believe the One God will give you a journey to destiny!” replied the king. The king's face grew pale. He coughed up blood. Then instantly the king died instantly. Moryn weeps over the death of the king. How come? The king is a friend as well as a teacher. The old king also became like a father to Moryn. This wizard, indeed a student at the wizard academy and a formidable wizard!The king died. Moryn is determined to find the demon that killed him and swears will kill that cursed creature! To avenge the king who died in poison! Suddenly… A beautiful princess came crying. “Father, father… !!!” the beautiful princess cried with tears flowing freely. Yes, a princess twenty years old, with golden brown hair and beautiful gray eyes approached the dead king. The princess' name is Delia. Royal princess in ancient times, this is the one whose safety is threatened because the demons threaten this dimensional realm.
Moryn was surprised. He felt sorry for the princess, but Moryn was also mesmerized by her appearance, the beauty of the princess who was standing beside him. “What did my father tell you, wizard Moryn?” asked the princess. “He told me about a magician who was about to appear, one named Wesleon!” replied Moryn sadly. The princess immediately burst into tears. Moryn is confused about how to calm the orphan princess. Delia the princess needs a protector! Delia. The princess was determined to avenge the demon who killed her father. She says to Moryn, “I will take revenge on my father's killer! Wizard Moryn what should I do?” Moryn was silent for a moment. “For now we have to fight the demon nation, if we lose then Wesleon will suffer the consequences in the future!” Delia said in a sad voice, “I swear I will avenge my father's killer!!! Will train like a knight!” This mage fell silent sadly. Moryn felt he had to do something to keep the magic dimension safety.

…….