2. Message? Wesleon?

After the departure of the king,  Moryn the wizard felt a tremendous failure. He couldn't hold back the sadness. Moryn was just sitting while reading an ancient book written by some pure-blood wizards.

The wizard then thought of something. He was reminded of the existence of the princess named Delia. Moryn also remembers that the princess wants to avenge the death of her father.

Moryn is still silently thinking about the fate of the princess, finally he intends to go, to meet his teacher. An old mage who is the leader at the academy. Moryn was indeed one of the smartest students there.

'Knock… knock'

Someone knocked on the door. Moryn immediately opened the door. He saw the noble Princess Delia is standing in front of her with a sad face.

"Am I bothering you?" Delia asked.

Moryn was a little taken aback. But fascinated by Delia's beauty. This princess is the most beautiful all over the land Although Delia looked pale and sad Delia still looks very beautiful.

“Princess Delia? Please come in… I'm not busy, is there anything I can help you?"

“I know you may be a little confused, but I want revenge. On demons who killed my father,” said Delia.

"I will help you, your highness princess Delia," replied Moryn feeling sorry for Delia.

“Moryn, next month is my coronation day I become queen. I want to give you invitation. My coronation will be held next month. After I become Queen I want you to become a royal mage.” Delia said while giving Moryn an invitation.

Moryn nodded "Yes, Your Majesty, I promise to help you avenge your vengeance. For your father's death!"

Delia smiled. Then the princess left Moryn's house.

The great wizard was amazed at the princess. He felt that Delia was not only beautiful as well as friendly and courteous. Delia is like every man's dream girl. There is a little feeling Moryn can't describe. He began to love Delia in silence!

***

At the academy. Moryn was walking in the hall alone carrying an ancient book. Moryn the wizard suddenly saw a shadow figure. He realized it was the presence of demons!

Suddenly a voice called out, “Moryn…” the voice of an old wizard. Moryn looked in the direction of the voice.

“Mister Meyer, are you waiting for me?” Moryn asked his teacher.

“Moryn, you are one of the best students in this academy. Of course, I await your arrival, did the king give you a message? Before he died?” The teacher asked Moryn.

The young mage nodded. "Right. His Majesty the king gave me a message about a man named Wesleon."

That last sentence made Mr. Meyer's eyes widen. He nodded with a serious face, "That there will be a fateful journey that you will face, O wizard Moryn." Mr. Meyer said seriously.

This young mage also had a glimpse of Princess Delia who was intent on taking revenge to his father's death. The whole land mourned the death of the wise king.

As well as Moryn and Mr Meyer, an old wizard.

"Before the king died, a demon came to me, he gave poison to the king..." Moryn said telling to his teacher.

"Then? What did that creature tell you?” asked the teacher.

This sorcerer sighed, then continued to tell, "He is the killer of the king!" Moryn answer made Mr. Meyer's eyes widen in shock. Moryn managed to make a magician that great, the teacher was surprised!

“Moryn… we must take revenge on the demons!”

***

In a realm of darkness. A demon prince is looking at his magic crystal ball.

Twenty-six-year-old prince was peeking at the conversation between Moryn and his teacher.

He rubbed the magic crystal ball while smiling cunningly.

“You know that we demons will destroy you…! Even the angels in the sky realm will not be able to help you!” said the demon is full belief.

'Knock… knock…'

"Enter!" said the demon prince.

"Master, I bring shocking news..." said the general of the demon nation.

“A spy managed to steal an ancient map! And they almost made it to find the key of light!” the general complained.

The prince fell silent in shock.

“Find out who is the spy behind this chaos! Then immediately behead the spy!" The prince's orders the general.

The general nodded obediently to the prince.

This dark prince has a plan to sabotage an ancient kingdom. In the ancient magic dimension realm. A kingdom that will be the center of glory, the center of destruction of the wizarding nation throughout the ages!

***

"The key of light was found?" said Mr. Meyer to the wizard, Moryn.

“What is the function of that ancient relic key sir?” said Moryn in surprise.

“Yesterday there was news, that there was a mysterious spy who almost find the light key! The problem is… is the spy on whose side as discoverer of the key of light!”

Moryn also looks dizzy. He feels that there is a great destiny that will greet his life!

…….