06

December | Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

I was at my doctors appointment waiting for taleem to get here

I was at my doctors appointment waiting for taleem to get here. I had been calling and texting him all him all morning and even reminded him twice throughout the week that the appointment was today.

If he don't show up I swear to god....

I had already checked in and I knew they were gonna call my name soon. He still hasn't answered none of my texts or calls.

Like damn you could've just shot me a text if sum important came up and you couldn't make it.

"Kioni Owens." The lady called out and I grabbed my stuff walking over to follow her.

"You just hit three months today correct." She said leading me into one of the rooms and I nodded.

"Yes I did." I smiled.

"Okay well I'm nurse jade I'm gonna quickly check all your vitals and afterwards the doctor should be in here shortly." She spoke and I nodded.

After she finish checking me out she left out the room as I waited for my doctor to come in.

I decided to try and call taleem one more time and it rung two times before going to voicemail indicating he hung up the phone.

I'm tired of giving him chances he not finna stress me out.

Soon the doctor came in and today I was getting an ultrasound and being able to hear my baby's heart beat so I was super excited about that.

"How have you been feeling mom have you still be throwing up lately." My doctor asked as she laid my seat back.

"No it's just mainly in the morning but through out the day no." I spoke and she nodded lifting up my shirt to press around my stomach. 

"When can I find out the gender." I asked. I couldn't wait to find out and I hoped i was having a girl.

Boys are way more to handle.

"We can probably try finding out after your next two appointments. Right now it might be a little to early." She said and I nodded.

"Okay this gel might be a little cold."

She rubbed the gel around my stomach which in fact was alittle cold but not too much she then got out the monitor thing and rubbed it around my stomach as my baby appeared on the screen.

A/n I forgot what that thing called y'all just go along with it😭

"And there's your baby she smiled pointing at the screen."

I admired the screen smiling watching my baby. Damn I'm finna really be a whole momiana out hea.

"And there's the little ones heartbeat." She said after pressing buttons and the small heartbeat filled the room.