26

September| Kioni Owens
Location: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

September| Kioni Owens Location: 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

"I fucked up" Dior busted in Milan's room pacing back in forth. And Milan and Kioni quickly hopped wondering what was wrong.

"You fucked up what? your hair cause you got that looking crazy." Milan raised her eyebrow popping a Dorito into her mouth and Dior stopped and stared at her.

"Nooo my relationship I fucked up my entire relationship." She broke down crying and Kioni hopped out the bed walking over to her.

"Wh-what dior what did you do." She eyed her swallowing the lump in her throat.

She honestly was scared of what she was going to say and she knew it had to be something big if she was balled up on the floor crying.

Dior was usually always happy and energetic she rarely even saw her best friend scared or even sad.

"Isleptwithkaso."she spoke lowly and Kioni raised her eyebrow trying to understand what she was saying.

Milan on the other still sat comfortably propped up on the headboard on the bed, under the covers, eating her chips.

"I-I slept with Kaso." She spoke before crying again and Milan and Kioni eyes widened. Milan mouth hung open causing a chip to fall out of her mouth.

"No." Kioni shook her head.

"Please tell me you didn't Dior." She stood up crossing her arms and Dior wiped her face standing up as well.

"I was drunk and I don't even know how it happened and I was tryna hide it but I already feel so guilty and I can't do this anymore." Her voice cracked and Kioni sighed.

"How long ago was this." Milan asked hopping out of the bed.

"The night we went out for you birthday." She pointed to Kioni and she raised her eyebrow.

"Dior how the fuck did you end up wit Kaso if Ro was there."

" I don't know I think I was mad at him cause he was against the the wall talking wit some other girl and after we left I had rode with Ro and kaso and them." She spoke.

"Continue." Milan moved her hands in a rotation.

"And then I think we was arguing or something and after Kaso dropped all of us off and stuff I think I left my purse and he came to give it to me."

"I don't remember what happen after that but I remember waking up naked , with my legs sore as fuck and he was laid  naked as well next to me." She sniffed.

"Dior what the fuck." Milan shook her head.

"Are you serious D? I get you were drunk but you must not love Ro like you say you do if you can go and fuck his homeboys."