08

February| Kioni Ownes
Location: 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚝

February| Kioni OwnesLocation: 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚝

"So are you gonna have a baby shower." Milan asked she cracked open her crab leg. Dior was treating us out to eat at a buffet and had they a picked a seafood restaurant so right now we were eating crabs and shrimps.

"I don't know." I spoke honestly. I did want to have a baby shower but i didn't really know who would come except for some of my family members, dior, and maybe taleem's family.

Plus I wasn't a fan of big functions and attention.

"You should trust me you'll need all the gifts and support you can get." Dior said dipping her shrimp into the butter.

"Maybe I'll ask taleem if he wants one and we'll go from there I guess." I shrugged and Milan and Dior looked at each other before looking back at me.

These past two weeks Taleem had surprisingly been keeping his word and checking up on me. He even came over to stay wit me sometimes and we just chilled on the couch watching tv.

"What." I said opening a crab.

"Nothing y'all too been getting real close." Milan hummed and Dior nodded.

"It's not even like that I'm just letting him be here for the baby like he should've been in the first place."

"So that means falling asleep together with his arm wrapped around your stomach." She said and I rolled my eyes.

A couple days ago taleem came over and we fell asleep on the couch while he still had his arm wrapped around my stomach and ever since Milan kept teasing me bringing it up.

"It's not even that serious we were just sleeping. I'm not gonna do anything with him anyways he's just my baby's father and that's it." I spoke.

"Mhmm we'll see." Dior said and I just finished eating my food ignoring the both of them.

__

"Hello" I answered the phone seeing taleem facetiming me .

"Wassup whatchu doing." He asked me.

"I'm laying down eating some chips why." I said putting another dorito in my mouth.

"Damn I can't check on you." He chuckled.

"No."

"Whateva anyways my mom and em wanna meet you." He said catching me off guard.

"M-meet me." I said swallowing the lump down my throat.

"Nah Jesus." He said being sarcastic and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do they want to meet him so soon they shouldn't die while there still life inside of them." I said quoting b fletcher off TikTok.