Song he dedicates to you

Mike: Papa Gene's Blues

He wrote it after you had your first baby. He was so overcome with joy after nine months of impatiently waiting that the lyrics just flowed right out of him. You cried the first time you heard it.

"This song is dedicated to my wonderful wife who brought my wonderful child into this world"

Davey: Valleri

You had a crush on him when you were kids so you used to hang around outside his door until he would come and play with you. When you two had gotten a bit older, he realized he liked you too so he wrote this song to ask you out.

"This one is for someone really special to me. Who knows where I would be if I didn't have that little girl hanging around my front door?"

Micky: Last Train to Clarksville

During their first tour, you couldn't go with him. This devastated the both of you but you were able to find one stop near you. He called you up and told you to meet him at the train station. He wrote the song after you had left.

"I waited for two months to see my beautiful girl again and you guys got a song out of it. Hope you enjoy."

Peter: You Just May Be The One

He doesn't sing lead in this but any time they perform it, he sees you looking just at him. He knows you're his person so he thinks it just clicked.

"Now, I know this really isn't my song but I hope that someone in the audience will know how very special they are to me."