Chapter-1

Taehyung's provision:

When I enter the gate of my Korean university, I am hit with the smell of chocolate and cigarettes with the inkling of strawberries mixed with it (with cigarettes).

My wolf shouted,

mates,

mates.

Then I turn and saw a blonde of light brown hair and beside him, a tall, well-built body with raven dark black hair, whose right arm is tucked in the shoulder of the short blonde's body and they come towards me from their car and passed by giving me the familiar overwhelmed smell of their scents and from that my wolf is slowly starting controlling me.

So I put the mask on to stop the smell, but it had no use because my wolf talking to me or shouting at me,

why did you pull the mask I can't smell it,

No, I don't want to lose control.

It's not my fault you should tel-

No.

But why,

Just keep quiet, we already decided not to tell them.

but then we don't know them, but now we know them, please tell them,

Ok, enough how can you say that, you know everything just hush.

you are so...

What I am...

nothing I am going, bye...

Ok, bye.

Oh God, I sigh this is not what I want at the start of the new (senior) year of my university first,

Smelling scents of my mates and almost losing the shit out of me and then my stupid wolf telling me to tell them, that I am his mate.

As I am in my thoughts the bell rang and I saw my watch,

Oh, shot I am going to get late in my first senior year.

Then, only one thing came to my mind,

Taehyung,

RUN!! RUN!!

I started running as fast as I can, thank moon Goddess for making me a werewolf I can run fast.

As I enter the room gate and open it, I let out a breath which I don't know I am holding for so long and I start walking and sit at my usual place, at the back on the left at the window side and oh about timetable and classes I already get it yesterday.

As I sit the teacher came and start talking about how this year was more difficult than last year blah blah...

Then she starts teaching and as I am a good student starts writing notes because my father is soo strict on me about my grades and stuff and he never smiles or cares or I think he never cares or smiles at me for my hard work.

I also don't talk to him much for 7-8 years because of an incident and I don't care because I have my sweet two mothers and a protective elder brother and yeah he is in last year, so he doesn't have the same timetable.

So, as I am writing I see a familiar blonde in the front seat listening to the teacher carefully and writing and yeah teachers put us almost in the same classes so that I can lose my sanity (and 1 or 2 with Jungkook), Great fuck.

So as I am seeing the blonde omega, he suddenly stands up, I got confused as to why he stands up then I turned my face towards the class, then it strikes my mind that class is over because half of the class is gone.

I also rushed up for the next class while scolding myself for seeing Ji-

no, you are staring,

No, I am just seeing.

no, you, are staring at him I see from my eyes,

You, can't see because you are in my head and my eyes are yours.

Ok, from your eyes,

And I can almost see his eyes rolling, and yes my wolf is he its name is V.

Ok, bye now don't disturb me, my class is going to start.

ok, just one thing before going don't stare it sounds creepy, bye see you,( he giggles)

No, stop I am not staring are you listening, I am not staring. I huff he's gone he always does that and never lets me finish it.

'Am I staring?' I thought and I just shook my head no I am just seeing not staring and then starts writing the main points that the teacher is telling me to get that thought out of my mind and don't get chewed out by my father for low grades which he did since I am young and now do more and from that I get irritated.

All classes went like wind and now it's our last class.

I sighed, just 5 minutes, and then I will go home. I jumped internally, but,

I am sleepy, I rubbed my eyes,

I see my watch again in just 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute, and...

then the bell rang and the class rushed out instantly but my world get stopped because when I snapped my head for one glance to see everybody is rushing out,

My eyes get locked with Jimin and he smiles a little but I immediately snapped my eyes and rushed out of the class and I left the slightly confused omega behind.

Oh, God I almost get drooled in that eyes.

I want this again,

Just shh for some time.

you are soo rude, goodbye...

Thanks for the compliment and bye.

Now I can go home peacefully for some time.

But I think luck is not in my favor because when I am going to get out of the university corridor I see from the corner of my eyes blonde and raven hair talking and laughing with their friends genuinely.

I sighed,

I feel jealous sometimes because I also want friends but my father denies saying it will affect my grades again this starts when I am 8 years old and brought my first friend home but he scared that kid and that kid gets afraid and never came back.

I sighed which I am doing since morning and forget how many times I sighed.

Oh, God I just shook my head to get rid of thoughts and slide down to my car and starts it,

But it didn't get out of my mind and also new thoughts start coming to my mind what if,

I tell them that I am their mate.

No, neither I will tell them nor,

I will let them know that..that...

I am their Beta...

To be continued...

Kim Taehyung's father,
Name: Kim Seon-ho
Height: 6"1"
Age: 45 years
Rank: alpha ( leader of blood moon pack)
Wolf name: Ho
Eye color: red
Mates: completed, Jennie and Jisso
Scent: Cedar

And for photos, you can scroll to the top and you can tell me if you know this actor or not.

Thank you, for reading and...

ignore grammar mistakes because it's my first fanfiction and (English is not my first language,) please tell me in the comment box about your thought on this chapter and if you like please press the star and follow this book.

1184 words.