chapter; 1

"I always loved the moon, because whenever it comes up, I can feel him, the only time of the day when I can feel his presence, when I'm alone but not lonely."

My sleep broke near 3:00 am when I begun to cough blood. I felt my body going numb, every nerve of my body was overstimulating with pain running over me. I couldn't make up why was that so. My eyes were burning and bringing up all the strength out of pain. I tried to stand up which caused me to fall from the bed. My eyes fell on the moon, moon's light was the only source of light at the moment, and as always, it was cresent.

It wasn't the first time this time occured into my body. I tried getting myself diagnosed, but for my unfortune there didn't seemed to be any and me being left all alone didn't helped. Yet, this time it was way more unbearable, something was continuesly stabbing my organs. Crawling and shaking my eyes fell on the mirror, my eyes were red.

My teeth felt like to break anytime soon, my hands were burning red with some unknown heat, my teeth were growing with an irregular pace and they started to hurt my mouth.

Tears weren't late to form in my eyes, right after I bawled blood, I whimpered, trying to get out it, trying to fight my way out, but I failed miserably.

Soon enough I felt a dark magestic presence in the room, it felt like I was hypnotised, followed by a faint sound of music, created by piano, suddenly the breeze felt cold and thick, it was suffocating.

Without me knowing my feets started  moving, following the source of the music, I knew it was dangerous, but I also was aware that I couldn't stop myself, it was impossible.

I followed the sound till upstairs and with each step I took, the fear was eating me up, but I was left with no choice and no guard, it felt toxic yet addicting, never knew how toxicity would become beautiful.

I let out a shaky breath upon reaching the end of the staircase, looking around, and my breath hitched when I found another room, I never knew where it came from, me living here from past five years, I never saw this room ever here and that's when I knew, nothing is right.

Still, I walked up slowly to the unknown room which appeared to me, and yes, that was the place where the piano was being played, in a slow and ecstatic tune, if only the situation was different, I would had melted lovingly into it.

I slowly creaked the door open with shaky breath and heart beating in a violent way, the pain flew away, yet my fear didn't, it only grew, every second passing by.

That's when I saw, a figure sitting there, elegantly playing the keys as the light of the beautifully cresent moon fell upon him, all the surroundings were pitch dark and silent except for him and his melody, getting lost in the group euphoric feeling, I accidentally stumbled against the door and it made a screeching noise, making him alert...of my presence.