chapter; 2

I immediately stumbled back, looking down, knowing that I made him aware of me, fear getting over me at it's best, upon hearing the unpleasant noise he turned back, that's when I looked up, we both froze, my heartbeat felt like racing itself each second passing by.

He had white pale skin, which looked magnificent under the soft light of the crescent moon, covering yet the half of his face, his skin was shining as hundreds of suns were focused on, his eyes deeper than the ocean itself curved into cat shape, he had this cold snow reflection in them, the blue colour of his beautiful iris with that deep stare which could drown me harder than the black hole itself.

Upon coming into the reality, his eyes widen, he rushed towards me before slamming my figure into the wall, staring deep into my soul with his dark stare, "who are you, and how did you came here?"

I was at the lost of words, I was trembling, my black irises turned red once again as they met his, I didn't even realised when they turned themselves black, the heat took over me and it was even hard to breath, tears started to form in my eyes and soon after the dizziness came over me and everything around me blacked out.

--------

I woke up with a slight headache, my eyes didn't adjusted to the lights yet, everything around me was still blurred and that's when the memories from last night hitted me.

I still in shock got up from the bed, turning around and spotting him, he was slept on the floor, even though I didn't knew him, I felt safe, he didn't felt like harming me, I did was very concious for any suspicion if there were any, slowly I stood up on my feet from the bed, bending down lightly reaching out for him slowly.

He was ethereal, upon seeing him from this close now, I was lost in his indescribable beauty, the way his long eyelashes kissed his lotus cheeks, the way the locks of his hairs messed on his forehead, the way his rose lips pressed into each other when he was in his slumber looked bewitching.

A soft smile made it's way to me as a cool yet soothing wave of breeze went pass through me, blowing my hairs in a smooth manner, I reached out my finger to move the hairs on his forehead, "he's...just beautiful"

As I slightly touched his hair, a hand grabbed my wrist freezing me in place, his flung his eyes open, pulling me over to him, pinning both my hands beside my head on the floor while he straddled me, trapping me between his legs.

"No one's allowed to stare at me, nor even look at me if I ain't aware or if I do not permit you to," I scrunched my nose on his words, what does he thinks of himself, those words alone sounded so old traditioned, how ruthless.

"I ain't a creep to stare at you, and who are you to stop me or anyone from doing such common things," I pushed him from myself and sat up crawling back, pushing my hair back, his stare was still unbothered and cold.

"I should be the one asking, well repeating my question, who are you and how did you came here?" I once again didn't knew the answer of his inquiry, neither did I knew how I ended up here.

"Umm, my name is Y/n, and well...I am also not aware of the reason I'm here, I never spotted this room before," sighing from the absence of answers and pressure of questions, I asked him back, "what's your name, who are you and what are you doing here?"

"My name is Yoongi, I don't know who am I, I just remember that I do not belong here, I belong from the moon, the cosmic moon, I'm caged here, for I was thrown out of because of a sin I committed, what I don't remember,"

It was once again silence between us, I would had been lying if I say I wasn't surprised, I actually was beyond limits, I had just saw this happening in those mystical stories, but who knows what is beyond this small piece of land we exist in, I looked at him, he was looking out of the window, the wind blew his hair behind his ear revealing the piercings he had, and hence once again, his charms were really beyond anything I had saw.

"So how long you had been here?"

"Around 90 years I guess?"

"So you had been alone all this time? Like all 90 years just by yourself?"

"Yeah so?" this time he looked at me making eye-contact, the same gentle expression.

"Doesn't it get lonely...? And what about your food?"

He leaned on the wall, sighing deeply before answering me, "yeah, it does get a little lonely, looking out of the window all day, where all I see is the reflection of either sun or moon on the lake here, or the animals running here and there on the fields, sometimes playing the piano to kill the time, and for food, I do not need that, my body doesn't require food for energy, nature do everything needed."

"So what are you doing here...?"

"Wait"

"Wait?"

"Mmhm, to go back to my home, to my place, looking at the beautifully curved moon, praying to go back one day, till my punishment gets over for whatever sin had I committed and for me to get back my memory," for the first time he smiled now, maybe a light one but that was enough to fill me with bubbles of joy.

"Your wait would worth it, and from now on! You'll live with me, maybe we can kill the time together?" I giggled, reaching out my hands for him, "so... friends?"

He accepted my hands, shaking it with a smile on his face which bought intense sense of peace for some unknown reason, "friends."