Crusher

Crusher chugged on his… 5th? 7th? 20th bottle of beer? He chugged and chugged, the burning feeling running down his throat as he did.

But he didn't care.

He couldn't care.

He couldn't find the reason to.

Why?

It was Blaze and Pickle's Wedding day.

Pickle had always admired Blaze. Crusher knew that well enough. He just never expected them to date.

It started off subtle. Subtle but Crusher still managed to sniff out their relationship.

They had snuck out after races, going to picnics in the park and driving around in the streets happily. Crusher watched them do so, alone, as he drove back to his and Pickle's house.

And it hurt.

Crusher loved Pickle more than anything. He never showed it, but he really did. He would do anything for his best friend/crush.

Even if it meant smiling through the dates.

It hurt to see them dating.

Hurt to see Blaze making Pickle smile for once.

Crusher had confronted Blaze with that, demanding him and questioning him. Pickle laughed it off as a brother overprotectiveness.

Brother.

That word HURT him.

Pickle only saw him as the sibling he was raised as.

Crusher tried many ways to disrupt their relationship. He knew it was unfair, but if there was anything he was willing Blaze to NOT steal, it was his crush.

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

It only pushed them closer, and Pickle only got madder by the minute. In just a few months of dating Blaze, he moved out of his and Crusher's house to settle in with Blaze.

And after a few more months, Blaze proposed to him.

Crusher, of course, was given an invite, but did he come?

Of course he didn't.

He knew it was selfish but no one could blame him.

Blaze always won. He won at everything.

He even won on getting Pickle's heart.

And it hurt.

Pickle was the only truck to ever be with Crusher, and because of Blaze, Crusher lost him.

He lost every happiness he had in his life.

Crusher groaned and broke the bottle in his tire, smashing it against the nearby table. The alcohol spilled onto the floor and onto some wires.

Suddenly, a fire broke out. It scattered all around the apartment, but Crusher couldn't care less. He closed his eyes and let the flames surround him.

His sunshine was gone.

What was the point?

No happiness could be found in his now hollow heart.

Nothing whatsoever.