Prologue: Bat-Betrayal

(Jason Todd and Batman were never in good terms. Especially because they had different visions of justice. And because of this Batman swore to turn his back on him next time he asked for help. And fate has somehow made Bruce Wayne keep his promise, because Jason got captured and tortured by none other than The Joker himself.)

(Meanwhile in Atlas, James Ironwood is seen talking with Clover.)

Ironwood: That damn semblance I have... Clover, Where are they?

Clover: In Sarajevo, sir. And he has the boy.

(Sarajevo, in the warehouse)

The Joker: Wow, that looked like it really hurt...

(Jason grunts)

The Joker: Whoa, now, hang on. That looked like it hurt a lot more. So let's try and clear this up, okay, pumpkin? What hurts more? A? (hits Jason with a crowbar) or B? (hits again) Forehand? (hits again) or backhand?

(The Joker keeps hitting Jason with the crowbar)

The Joker: A little louder, lamb chop. I think you may have a collapsed lung. That always impedes the oratory.

(Jason spits blood on The Joker, who throws him down in retribution)

The Joker: Now, that was rude. (whipes the blood) The first boy blunder had some manners. (grabs his head) I suppose I'm going to have to teach you a iesson... so you can better follow in his footsteps. (let go of him) No, I'm just gonna keep beating you with this crowbar.

(Then he resumes the beating session while laughing.)

(Outside the warehouse, four figures are seen.)

????: You three, keep an eye around here.

????: What about you, Raven?

Raven: Don't worry. I got this.

(Back to the warehouse)

The Joker: Okay, kiddo, i gotta go. It's been fun though, right? Well, maybe a smidge more fun for me than you. I'm just guessing since you're being awful quiet. Anyway, be a good boy. Finish your homework and be in bed by 9. (walks away) And, hey... please tell the big man i said, "Hello."

(The Joker leaves while laughing. Then Jason tries to get up as a portal opens)

Jason: (weakly) An angel?

Raven: (approaches him and helps him) Not exactly, but I am here to save your life.

(Then Raven opens a portal and goes through it along with the bruised Jason. Then they are seen along with Tai, Summer and Qrow.)

Tai: Is he alright?

Raven: He was bruised really bad, but nothing some bandages can't solve.

(At the Rose Family's house, Jason is seen waking up as he sees a young blonde boy.)

Jason: Ugh... Where am I?

????: You're in Patch. Our home, to be exact.

(Then Summer comes in)

Summer: Oh, he finally woke up.

Jason: Who are you?

Summer: My name is Summer Rose. This cute and sympathetic boy is Kevin Rose.

Kevin: I am her adopted son. Sure, she has a biological daughter.

(Then a young girl comes in)

????: Hi, mom. Hey, Kev.

Kevin: Oh, this is Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Nice to meet you. What's your name?

Jason: Well... My name is Jason Todd.

Kevin: So, Jason? What happened last night?

Jason: If I remember correctly, before a certain woman saved me... I was being beaten by a psychotic clown. He was using a crowbar. And the one I used to look up to.... simply let me at the grip of the death...

Kevin: And who could be such man?

Jason: Batman...

(This shocks Kevin as he falls down to his knees.)

Ruby: Kevin? Are you okay?

Kevin: I can't believe it... (cries) I can't believe I was his fan?

Ruby: (hugs Kevin) Don't cry, brother.

Summer: Sorry about that. Kevin used to be a big fan of Batman.

Jason: If only he knew about Batman's true colors thoroughly...

(Prologue Ends)