Chapter 6: Bringing down Team CRDL

(Jason and Dick are seen in cafeteria.)

Jason: So? Since when Bruce started becoming abusive towards you?

Dick: When I found out you got captured by The Joker, I tried to save you, by myself... because the others didn't like you either...

Jason: Figures...

Dick: Unfortunately Bruce found out, and then...

(Flashback)

(Batman is seen beating Nightwing, and Batgirl just watches.)

Dick: (voice over) He started beating me, and my ex didn't do anything to stop him.

(Bruce is seen using his batarang to cut and bruise Dick's left arm.)

Dick: (voice over) Every time I disobeyed his orders, he would either bruise me or scar my arms.

(Barbara is seen punching Dick in the gut constantly.)

Dick: (voice over) He's even let my ex punch me for kissing Starfire. And the worst thing was what he said.

(Bruce is seen in the Batcave breating Dick.)

Bruce: Your real parents must be much better without you!

(Flashback Ends)

Dick: Alfred was the only one who helped me, treating my injures. When Bruce found out I was going after you, he decided to persaude me into allowing them to come...

Jason: (stern) Monster... how could he do this?

(Suddenly he hears some voices.)

????: Ow, that hurts!

????: See? I told you they were real!

????: What a freak...

(Then Jason sees Team CRDL laughing until Kevin suddenly slams his head on the table.)

Kevin: (mocking) Oops. Didn't see you.

Cardin: (angry) Oh, trying to be funny, huh? (cracks his knuckles) Now you'll get yours.

Kevin: Come on then. I can take you all at once.

(Cardin tries to hit Kevin, who dodges. Russel, Dove and Sky try the same, but Kevin also dodges, and then Glynda comes in.)

Glynda: (angry) MR. WINCHESTER!

(Team CRDL turns to Glynda, and get frightened.)

Glynda: (angry) IN MY ROOM NOW!

Jason: (raises his hand) Uh, Ms. Goodwitch, I have a better idea to punish those bastards.

Glynda: What could be it.

Jason: I will fight them in Combat Class, and show them the jokes they truly are.

Glynda: Hmm... reasonable... (glares at Team CRDL) See you in classes!

(Team CRDL glares at Jason.)

Cardin: You signed your death warrant, bastard! (to Kevin) Same goes to you!

Kevin: (imitating) Same goes to you! (normal tone) All bark, no bite!

(Timeskip)

(At Combat Class, Jason is seen preparing to fight Team CRDL, and then he places his drive on his waist.)

Swordriver: Seiken Swordriver!

(He then pulls out two books.)

W.R.B.: Brave Dragon! Jackun-to-Domamenoki!

(He places them in his driver.)

Swordriver: Rekka Battou!

Jason: Henshin!

Swordriver: Nisatsu no hon o kasaneshi toki seinaru tsurugi ni chikara ga yadoru! Wonder Rider! Dragon! Jack-to-Mamenoki! Futatsu no zokusei o sonaeshi yaiba ga togisumasa reru!

Saber: I will decide this story's ending!

(Saber charges at Team CRDL and slashes Cardin and Russel. Then he kicks Dove in the gut. Sky tries to slash him, but gets slashed instead. Saber proceeds to slash each member of Team CRDL, one per turn, and then he sends each one of them sprawling.)

Saber: You think you're superiors? Ha! You're a joke.

Glynda: Jason Xiao Long wins the fight!

Kevin: Oh yeah!

Ruby: YOU'RE THE BEST, BROTHER!

Yang: Way to go, little bro!

Jaune: Man, I wish I could be as skilled as he is...

Weiss: Like it would be easy. I believe he has trained hard to master his powers!

Pyrrha: Don't worry, Jaune. You can be strong like him.

Mark: Yeah, you have friends to back you up.

Glynda: Who's next?

Kevin: I am, Ms. Goodwitch. I want to fight Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo: Challenge accepted!

Glynda: Very well.

(Timeskip)

(Kevin has returned from defeating Bakugo in combat, and reunites with his team and friends.)

Nora: You guys make a great team, but I wish you could...

Ren: Nora, they know they can't break legs.

Iida: Agreed, breaking legs is too... extreme, even for me... but I must say these two fight well.

Kevin: (bows) Thank you very much.

Iida: Now come on, we still have one more class to attend.

(The students go to their next class as the screen fades out.)