Knights Meeting

"Hello!" Pyrrha said, sounding slightly nervous.
Coco slowly pulled her glasses down and gave the girl a once over.
"Pyrrha, right?"
She had heard that Schnee brat talk about her, something about her being famous or something.
The red-head smiled sweetly. "Yes, that's me. Pyrrha Nikos. Pleasure to meet you."
In Coco's experience 'pleasure to meet you' either meant the exact opposite or that the person saying it was just trying to be really pretentious. But Pyrrha sounded so genuinely sincere Coco couldn't doubt that she was anything but pleased to meet her.
"Coco Adel," she replied. "Got to say I love that sash. It goes great with your hair."
She blushed. "Why thank you! I uh, love the scarf."
It wasn't even a scarf, and this girl clearly knew nothing about fashion, which was admitting a bit disappointing but her outfit told Coco she was a natural. She could exploit that potential and make a fashionista out of her yet.
Besides, this girl was as adorable. She'd make a great teammate.
She smiled. "Why thank you darling. Any idea where these relics might be?"

Neo was doing just fine when the weird girl showed up.
The Grimm snakes weren't that big of a problem. Every attack she could block with Hush easily. She danced and sprung out of the way just as she had hundreds of times before. And she would have managed to kill them somehow, she was sure of it. She didn't need anyone's help, especially the crazy girl with the knives.
"Sal-u-tations!" The girl said happily. "I am Penny, you're new partner. What is your name?"
Neo scowled and signed something rude.
"I do not compute," Penny said. "My mother cannot be a sex worker, as I do not have one."
Neo blinked.
"You understand me?" She signed.
"Of course!" Penny said, still happy. "I can sign myself."
The last part was signed, admittedly clunkily. Neo found herself gaping. No one could sign, no one but Roman. She had never met someone who could talk to her.
Maybe Penny wasn't so bad after all.

Weiss Schnee wasn't sure what to think of her partner. She gave him a critical one up, assessing his weaknesses and strengths as Winter had taught her. She stopped when she realized he was doing the same, and met his eyes. Cold. Gray. He smirked. She didn't return it.
"I'm Weiss Schnee."
"Ah, the princess."
"That's heiress to you."
He shrugged. "Same thing."
"Basically," she admitted. "Aren't you going to tell me your name now? That's just manners."
"Argent Black," he continued to smirk.
Weiss decided she didn't like him.

"Are you okay?"
Neon groaned, thankful for the strong hands pulling her to her feet.
"That looked like a rough landing," the unfamiliar voice continued.
"Yeah well, roller skates don't exactly go with the forest ground," she grumbled.
She looked at her rescuer and partner. Pretty blue eyes that matched messy blue hair. A handsome face that went well with the surprising stylish outfit. A complete dreamboat. She may not have found Flynt, but she hit the jackpot never the less.
"Thanks for rescuing me," she said breathlessly.
The dreamboat smiled. "No problem."
Wasn't this how bad romance movies started?
"Neon," she said. "Is what they call me."
"What a beautiful name. I'm Neptune."
Named after a god and did he fit it. Neon was about to say something more when she was suddenly brutally reminded that they were in forest of deadly Grimm. A Beowulf attacked the two of them, shattering the cliche romance beginning.