Maybe..~Chapter 6

(Blitzs POV)

"So..that's what you want me to do?.." I asked. "Yes, Mr. Blitz is there a problem?" he asked tilting his head a little. "uh.maybe I just need some time to think about what your offering.." he looked a bit confused to my response but he also looked like he knew what I was thinking about. Wish I had that power with my dumbass dad.

"well alright, here's my card, call me when you know your answer. Well good day Mr. Blitz" he said opening the door while lifting up his hat. by the time I said goodbye he had already left. For most of the day I just stared at the card he gave me, wondering if I should take his deal or not.

"Come on blitz lets go home"  "huh? oh ya lets go loona..". We walked out of the office and I turned around and locked the doors. 

(Loonas POV)

As we walked home we decided to stop and get fast food since blitz wasn't in the mood to cook anything for dinner since he hasn't gone shopping in fucking forever.
I was just there waiting for blitz to hurry the fuck up, I was starving.

I was just scrolling through voxtgram trying to take my mind off something. But the thoughts wouldn't stop pouring in I tried listening to music to focuas on something  else. Wait..what was I trying to take my mind off?

I started questiong what I doing and what I was thinking about. I too distracted by my questioning to even notice that blitz had come to the table with our drinks and food. Blitz noticed that I had zoned out and was waving his hand in my face "loonie are you okay?" I snapped out of my questioning and quickly grabbed my food and drink to avoid any questions that were gonna come out of blitz's mouth.

We ate without saying anything to each other which I kinda hated cause the thought came back but enjoyed not having to answer any questions about me zoning out.

'~At home bc Im not writing a whole walk scene since im✨ lazy ✨~

(Blitz's POV)

I got into a baggy T shirt and some shorts and grabbed my spirt plushie and got under the covers. I tossed and turned trying to get some god damn sleep.

Every time I just about to doze off the thought of the offer just kept popping up in fucking head! I tried everything I could to fall asleep but I just couldn't so I just stared at the ceiling until I checked the time it was 2am.

Then I just stopped rejecting my thought and started to let it flow. Until I finally made up my mind. I grabbed the card and my phone off my night stand and quickly dialed the number on the card. 
He answered.

"So are you going to do it?"

......."No."

A/N: Hey guys sorry for being lazy💕 Alot of stuff is happening and I am venting through my writing. So any bad stuff that happens to the charaters it just me letting out my feelings. Love you all💕