Surprise!~Chapter 7

(Blitz's POV)

"No. Im not doing it." I said trying not to sound tired. "b-but Its a really good offer!" the stupid bastard tried to convince me all night to take the offer but I just refused the entire time and at 4am he finally let me hang up and I blocked his number.

I set my phone down and laid in bed, grabbed my horse and pulled my covers up. I closed my eyes, finally getting some god damn sleep.

~At the office~

(Stolas POV)

I was sitting quietly waiting for blitzy to get there so I could give him a surprise but It seem that he was not there. I found quite odd since there was a couple of new clients waiting to see him.  I took my phone out and called him but he didn't answer. Maybe he's taking the day off?I thought to myself not that doesn't seem right. Not like him. Oh no what if he's hurt!?

I quickly stand up and rushed past the annoyed clients and face a another imp that blitzy works with. He's looks up at me confused. "is something wrong your highness?" I bend down to his level and whisper something to him. He nods his head and walks to the clients.

"I'm sorry everyone  but I just informed by my boss that he will not be here due to family matters and to close IMP early" everyone started to yell at him and some even tried to hurt him but stopped until I stood behind him and it all went quiet.

"What happend to them!?" he rused towards the stoned clients "Are they ok!? Are they dead!?" I walk towrds the now rabling  imp"No there not dead I just stoned they for awhile the'll be fine." I walk out of the office and telport to blitzy front door.

(A/N: Okay so Ik it hasn't been confired if Stolas can un-stone someone but were just gonna say that he can, ANYWAYS-)

I stare at his front door and knock, I wait for a couple minutes but no one comes then I grab the doorknob. Its open. I walk in slowly closing the door behind me. I quietly walk towards blitzy room and open the door slowly.

I let out a sigh of relief, he's perfectly fine he's just sleeping. I walk towrads him and quietly sit on the bed. He looks so cute! he's holding a plushie of what seems to be a yellow horse with black buttons as eyes and short brown hair. He's wearing a very baggy shirt and his tail seems to be wrapped around one of his feet. I stretch my hand out and touch his cheek, its so soft and warm.

I slowly try to pull my hand without waking him up. I stop when I hear a noise "mmm..." blitzy takes my hand and holds it close to his cheek. I try to move but I can't stop looking at him.

(Blitz's POV)

I feel I somebody's hand touch my cheek, It feels soft and warm I feel it pull back but I grab it and and pull it back to my cheek. I dont know why. My hand just has a mind of its own or whatever the fuck. I suddeny feel uneasy..like something is watching me I open my eyes and blink  and look around a few times to ajusted to the lighting to see a blurry figure staring at me. As I look closer I  see..something or someone fimilliar.  

"Stolas?.."

"um...surprise?..."