Regrets~Chapter 4

(Blitzø's POV)

Oh..no I slowly turn my head and see..stolas. Shit  did I really just sleep with this rich asshole? yes I did...damn that's embarrassing.

I quietly got out of bed and look for my cloths. I got dressed and got out of the castle as soon as possible. I walked into work and tried to  get into my office hoping that no one would see me and ask me where I had been. "Oh! Blitz! your here, where have you been?" I quickly turn around and see Mille holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

"Oh hey Mills! I slept late! but I'm fine, anyway  did we get any calls!?" I could tell she was caught off guard by my response since I sounded so nervous and was clearly sweating but she responded in her usual manner "  We haven't gotten any calls yet but.. " she was about to ask me something else but I gave a quick reply and a smile and  then walked into my office.

Omg this has been the most fucked up day in my life..I thought as I couldn't get my mind off last night thinking about it while trying to do paperwork and other stuff. The more I thought the more I thought that maybe it wasn't so bad.. plus it's not like it was the first time they've had sex but this time felt ..different.

Very different than the usual like not really any kinky shit happened it felt like.. it was genuine and it was gentle and sweet. I continued to think as my mind was just racing with thoughts and I was zone out all throughout the day not being able to focus much. Oh God what's wrong with me...

Authors Note~ Hey guys sorry for not
updating I didn't know what to do for this chapter so I thought of something quick and short, so sorry and also thank you so much for 150 reads!! It means alot.