10

It's May 2nd, 1998 and something is wrong. I can feel in the air. Something bad is going to happen today. It's the same feeling I felt so many years ago when the one I loved most in the world finally got lost to the darkness inside of him.

Suddenly a owl flew in to my apartment with a letter.

"A letter? I'm not expecting any mail today."

I look at the letter's seal, it's a green snake.

A green snake seal, I haven't seen a green snake seal in so long. The seal reminds me of the man I lost and the man I still love even though I haven't gotten to see him since that horrible day when he decided to leave me and to get lost to the dark.

Swiftly I open it, a gasp leaves my lips as I read:

Dear my darling,

When this letter reaches you it means I have lost my battle to conquer death. It means that the boy Harry Potter has once again saved the wizarding world. Every day since that day that I left you, I have thought of you every single second. I constantly think of you and how disappointed you must be of me and all my choices I've made without you. I'm so sorry my love for all of the pain I put you through. My heart left me that day and I can only hope that you moved on and that you found yourself in the wake of me leaving. I love you so much, my pretty girl. I hope that one day I can see you again.

Forever yours,

Tom

I cover my face as I shake and sob. The thousands of memories of Tom and I flash through my mind.

He's dead. He's dead. He's dead.

The most feared dark wizard in the world is gone and I'm lost without him.

317 words!! I'm so sorry for disappearing for so long. High school has been keeping me very busy! I hope you all enjoyed this one and don't forget to comment and vote!

-WolfWind150