11

Tom and I laid together on Tom's dark oak bed. It's the day before we plan on attacking Hogwarts and for Tom to finally finally kill Harry Potter.

"Love I'm worried about tomorrow, I know that we will win but the possibility, the thought of losing you terrifies me." I whisper to my husband as his hand runs through my long blond hair.

"I know my darling. It's completely normal to be worried. I'll be okay, I am completely capable of taking care of myself." Tom says lowly as he presses a kiss to my temple.

"I'm going to be more worried about you than I'll be worried about me. We'll fight side by side together just as we always do." Tom told me.

"Fighting together just as we should. I can keep you safe and you can watch over me." I responded softly almost lulled to sleep as Tom started humming in his deep baritone.

"It's sounds like a plan my love." He whispered.

"I love you and what ever happens tomorrow nothing will ever change the fact that you are my husband and I love you more than anything." I tell him.

"I love you too my wife. I will never stop loving you and protecting you and even in death nothing will ever stop my devotion to you." Tom says slowly.

Ever so softly we fall asleep hoping that whatever goes down tomorrow we will be together and that we will make it out together because nothing will ever separate us.

Hello everyone!! I just decided to sit down today and actually finish a part today. I hope you enjoyed this one as I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for 11k reads on this book!! This part was 254 words today. Don't forget to vote and comment!

- WolfWind150