4

(Don't forget to comment!)

"Harry there is someone I want you to meet." Said Albus Dumbledore looking Harry squarely in the eyes.

"Who professor?" Asked the Chosen one.

"Someone who will be our saving grace in this soon to be dark time." Answered Dumbledore.

Just as the words left Dumbledore's lips a loud crack sounded. A older but just as beautiful Cassiopeia Black appeared in the office.

"Good afternoon Professor Dumbledore." Came the singsong voice of the stunning women.

"Good afternoon Miss Black." Said Dumbledore with a smile.

Cassiopeia Black. There are so many ways to describe her but one would be the most fitting is the Slytherin Queen. She had everything she ever wanted a richer than rich family, stunning looks and being the pride and joy of the one Tom Riddle.

"Who are you?" Asked Harry.

"Ah Harry Potter, I'm surprised that my great great nephew Sirius never mentioned me."

"Your related to Sirius?"

"That I am" Said Cassiopeia.

"Miss Black here is the smartest student that Hogwarts ever had. She got the highest grades in all of her classes in her OWLS and NEWTS, to this day there is no one that has came close to perfecting Potions and Defense against the Dark Arts like you have and the best Slytherin Perfect and Head Girl there is no wonder that Mr. Riddle fell for you."  Said Dumbledore.

A flash of pain crossed Cassiopeia's face at the mention of Tom.

"Oh Dumbledore you flatter me." Said Cassiopeia.

"As you know Miss Black and Mr Potter that war with Tom Riddle is coming faster than we think." Told Dumbledore.

"That I know" said Harry and Cassiopeia together.

"So will you fight with us Miss Black?"

"Till my dying breath"

290 words! That one took forever and sorry for the long absence. Vote and comment!

Much love my amazing readers
-WolfWind150