A Lilly vs A Shark

At lunch later that day, Yuri was sitting by herself somewhere where she would not be disturbed by her secret admirers while talking to her spirits.

Once lunch was over, it was free period. At this time, students would Duel each other.

Then....

'Yuri! There's something going on over there!' Number 49 Fortune Tune tweeted in a panic.

A fellow student from Yuri's class, Bronk, was defeated by another student named Shark. He was like a fancy delinquent, but he was easily one of the more popular kids like Yuri. His attitude needed work though.

"What's going on here?" Yuri asked, announcing her arrival.

"S-shirayuri Tsukumo?!" A green haired girl, Tori, asked in surprise.

"Wow! She is as pretty as the rumors say!" One of Shark's lackeys grinned.

"I can see why they call her the Lilly of Heartland City!" The other lackey said.

"Didn't expect you to show up Lilly. I was just reminding him of his place around here." Shark said gesturing to Bronk as he had the boy's deck in his hand.

"Shark, you know that ante duels are illegal for a reason." Yuri frowned.

"Well if you don't like it, how about you Duel me? Saturday at noon." Shark smirked.

"Very well. If I win, you give back Bronk's deck." Yuri demanded.

"Fine. But if I win.....

You will have to date ME from now on." Shark smirked making Bronk and Tori gasp.

".....Fine. I accept." Yuri frowned. "I may not Duel much, but I've never lost."

"Looking forward to your defeat tomorrow." Shark said as he walked away.

Yuri turned to Bronk who was on the ground and asked if he was alright.

"Yeah, though, ya didn't have to do that for me." He said.

"Yeah, but I didn't like how he was treating you. Sides I did want to Duel him for a while, now I have the perfect excuse." Yuri said.

"But if you lose, he'll make you date him!" Tori said upset.

"That's why I have to be ready for him." Yuri said looking over her current deck.

At home.....

'Still can't believe there are men like Shark in this world. Whatever happened to chivalry?' Number 87 Queen of the Night asked.

'I think it died by the turn of the 20th Century....' Number 76 Harmonizer Gradielle sighed.

"Well, I plan to get a drop on him, I'm gonna use the Agents to Duel. So I'll certainly have Fairy types. But I'm certainly gonna take Lancelot in case." Yuri said as she rearranged her cards.

'Of course, but, if this Shark is as good as they say, we should be cautious milady.' Lancelot advised.

Around that time, Yuri asked Number 45 Crumble Logos on advise for her dreams.

She was in a remarkable blue forest that looked like it came from another world. Then she sees a giant statue of someone. Then it shifts to a glowing being coming toward her. Then she woke up.

Logos thought that this meant that something would happen to her in the near future.

And as Yuri took a fortune cookie from dinner, she looked at the fortune.

'You will have an unexpected encounter with someone unique.'
--------------

Yuri felt she couldn't sleep, so she decided to sing.