Prologue.

/Roxy POV/

Four whole years! I can't believe that I have survived this long... it has been eight years since I last saw my family. You see eight years ago I was diagnosed to have a weak quirk called strong body. All it did was slightly enhance my physical abilities and give me a slight regeneration. It wasn't anything to amazing.

While my older sister Izumi had kinetic energy quirk that allowed her to stroke kinetic energy, that she can later use to blast things. My older brother Izuku got a strength enhancement quirk called increase. It allowed him to double his physical strength.

The huge home we lived in was full of love for them, while it was replaced with sorrow when it came to me.

The thing is that outside our quirks I am not that much different from my siblings. We all are smart with me actually being the smartest, we adore heroes specifically All Might. We love katsudon. If you hadn't actually known us you could have mistook as as triplets including the fact that we looked a lot like.

(Izuku looks the same, except he doesn't have as much baby fat, and his eyes are more blue. Izumi has green straight hair and dark blue eyes. Roxy's looks will come within the next couple chapters).

The only reason that they had neglected me was my quirk, now you may be asking what am I currently doing.

Well the short answer is losing my goddamn mind, the long answer starts a couple minutes ago.

/Few minutes ago/

I finally made it to the center, heading in I saw a women.

She looked at me with a kind smile.

Lady: "Hello little lady."

Me: "Hey." I replied meekly.

Lady: "I need you to sign right here, and write down your quirk."

I do as I am told she took it back and quickly scanned over it. She slightly frowned.

Lady: "What about your last name?"

Me: "I don't have one."

She looked at me with concern.

Me: "My parents died when I was born and no one took me in, so I grew up on the streets." I felt bad lying to her, but I didn't want to be discovered.

She then lead me through the cots until we reached a empty one. I went to it and thank her she smiled and then turned away.

I laid down on it and let darkness consume me.

/Lady's POV/

I pulled out the missing flyer, and dialed the number.

???: "Hello, who is this?" A man answered.

Me: "Hello this is **** ***** of **** homeless center. A Roxy Yagi has just signed up. She is currently sleeping."

Man: "Thank you so much! I will be there soon, DON'T let her out of your sight!"

I said ok and then hung up.

/Roxy POV/

I found myself in this strange room with these people.

???: "Hello Roxy my name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki, these are my children. Indra" I man with long brown hair, sharp fierce black eyes, he had a white with a slight tan skin tone. "Asura" a boy with shorter but spikier brown hair, he had gentle brown eyes and a slightly darker skin tone. "There reincarnations Madara and Sasuke Uchiha, and Hashirama Senjutsu and Naruto Uzumaki."

Me: "W-why am I here?"

Hagoromo: "To gain the power of a god, and become a hero."

Finally in a horrid life I have been dealt a good hand! I felt joy for the first time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.... since the accident.